Guitar!I Do any of you play¿I just started!◘•♦♣♠☺☻

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Eyed Babe

Reaction score
So, I started guitar about 2 months ago. I am sorta mad at myself( by now you should know with my life, its easy to get mad/frustrated) because i wanted to start earlier.

It hurts my fingers but i dont care, i REALLY want to get good. I want to be able to play songs i like, but its going to be a while. I want to know if you play, and if so how long AND what are your opinions.

Or just what you think about guitar. Do you want to play?

Come on, let it out, and POST!

I have wanted to play guitar for a long time. My dream guitar was a sea foam green fender, but of course money issues and then the whole fact that i never seem to stick to anything. So I have never gotten myself one. My dad bought an electric guitar a couple years ago and didnt touch it so I was totally going to steal it from him and use it but he just started lessons so I can't do that anymore. :p

Good for you for picking it up though. Good luck and keep it up, Im sure you'll be playing songs in no time. :lol:

I have wanted to play guitar for a long time. My dream guitar was a sea foam green fender, but of course money issues and then the whole fact that i never seem to stick to anything. So I have never gotten myself one. My dad bought an electric guitar a couple years ago and didnt touch it so I was totally going to steal it from him and use it but he just started lessons so I can't do that anymore. :p Good for you for picking it up though. Good luck and keep it up, Im sure you'll be playing songs in no time. :lol:
:p Trilby, you know what they say, if you have a dream, dont sit on your butt, GO GET IT!

Why can't you start taking lessons? It would be cool to play the electric guitar! You really should do it!

And thank you,i always love encouragement i appreciate that. :p

I started in the summer, my mom forced me to <.< I'm not very good at it, I've gotten bruises and stuff for pressing too hard; My fingers keep slipping <.< Um, yeah. I don't really like it, I'm a person who likes to play stuff cutesie. I'm more of a piano and organ person.

I really would like to learn to play the guitar. If I go to boarding school I'll take lessons there..... and if I don't, I don't know how I'll learn. We have an accoustic guitar but my brother forgot how to play it.

So, I started guitar about 2 months ago. I am sorta mad at myself( by now you should know with my life, its easy to get mad/frustrated) because i wanted to start earlier.It hurts my fingers but i dont care, i REALLY want to get good. I want to be able to play songs i like, but its going to be a while. I want to know if you play, and if so how long AND what are your opinions.

Or just what you think about guitar. Do you want to play?

Come on, let it out, and POST!
Yes I play it. It took my 6-months to a year to play it. Also your fingertips will grow hard skin soon (Ewww) lol. ^_^

-RS

i do i play at school with me best friend! i have a recital tomorrow morning!

it is soooooooooooooo cool i also transfer the guitar music into piano soooooo i can play it on the piano!

i teech myself the piano with help from my nan!

I played for a little while but I moved onto bass. It's more my style.

I'll take it up again once I get my job and can pay for more lessons.

Guitar is an amazing instrument so keep it up.

i do i play at school with me best friend! i have a recital tomorrow morning!it is soooooooooooooo cool i also transfer the guitar music into piano soooooo i can play it on the piano!

i teech myself the piano with help from my nan!
OMG! i hope you have fun at your recital! That's so cool, you can convert to piano!

I know my fingers will grow hard skin. and i can't wait! It will be easier on my fingers then.

You know what? I went to my lesson this morning, and i saw Hannah there! I met her the begging of the schoolyear and we are friends know! I saw her at my music school, and i figured out she has the same teacher i do, and she has been playing for like 3 years!

I played for a little while but I moved onto bass. It's more my style.I'll take it up again once I get my job and can pay for more lessons.

Guitar is an amazing instrument so keep it up.
Really? Cool, so bass is just like the first 4 strings of guitar, right?

I would really like to see one up close, and hear it to(duh!)

Hope you start lessons soon!

Keep rockin on everybody!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can kinda play guitar, about three songs. I did a few lessons but I got slack and quit.

Really? Cool, so bass is just like the first 4 strings of guitar, right?I would really like to see one up close, and hear it to(duh!)

Hope you start lessons soon!

Keep rockin on everybody!
Not exactly, lol.

It has a WAY lower sound to it, like the G string on a bass [highest string] is like the E string [lowest string] on a guitar. ;] Bass sorta backs up the drums.

Check out your local music shops, they're bound to have some. =]

Oh and thanks! Good luck with your lessons as well. ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back