How you can pause ur tama without taking battery!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Readna

Reaction score
Lund,Sweden,Europe,Earth,Milkyway,Space,Universe.
this is a tip for all of you that are tired of that ur tama is taking battery when u pause it

1.Take the thing that u pull out from the tamagotchi when u first buy it

2.Put it in the tamagotchi and u can go away for school or whatever ur going at.

3.when you come home,pull out the pulling thingy and then press the middle button.

4.When you do so,it will say ''download'' and ''reset'' on the screen.

5.move the first button until its on ''download''.

6.Now you will see your tama on the screen, right where u left it!

Please PM me if there is something u didnt understand.

And btw that pulling thingy i were talkin about,I dont know how to describe it but it has an arrow on it

It doesn't start right where you left it, it brings the tama back to the last major event, such as waking up, evolution, the matchmaker etc. So before doing it, I suggest putting your tama to sleep and then waking it up again then slip the tab back in.

there's a WAY easier way! Press the A button and hold it down then(as soon as possible), press the B button while you are still holding down the A button! It'll pause, it's way easier!

if it dosint work on your tamagotchi then dont trust what readna posted
Well it works but it's pretty complicated and makes your Tamagotchi's grownth slower as you are back-forwarding it's grownth when you do that. It's equivalent to resetting it, only that you get to un-activate it for some time. I hope that clears it up. :furawatchi:

on the earlier v's that dont have a pause fuction it is easier just to go to the clock srceen and press a and c or whatever you press to set the clock and that works exact same as pause and much easier then your way im not sure if it works with the oringal versions

on the earlier v's that dont have a pause fuction it is easier just to go to the clock srceen and press a and c or whatever you press to set the clock and that works exact same as pause and much easier then your way im not sure if it works with the oringal versions
That's what I was going to say. Back when I was young and still in school you couldn't pause your tamagotchi so I used to "cheat" if you will and go into the clock screen and push the buttons like I was going to set it. Which worked really well. :)

there's a WAY easier way! Press the A button and hold it down then(as soon as possible), press the B button while you are still holding down the A button! It'll pause, it's way easier!
Well, if you pause, then it will stop the tamagotchis growth!

Well, what I do is when I'm at school, I set the time to a time that enables my Tamagotchi to sleep through the day. It doesn't affect the growth process or anything: Better than pausing. :)

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Yes, that does work, but it also makes your tama grow a lot slower...you can have your tama at one stage for days and days and that wouldn't be fun because we all look forward to our tamas growing right? You can just change the time to make it sleep during the day. :]

Tama Mama

Well, if you pause, then it will stop the tamagotchis growth!
yah, but it's better to slow down the growth than to leave it to die!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't know why people suggest to put back the tab that you pulled out when you first bought it. Just set the time to when your tamagotchi goes to sleep. DUH!

Do you really need to speed up growth that much?

You could also put it to sleep while you're at school and then again when you actually are sleeping.

Do you really need to speed up growth that much?
You could also put it to sleep while you're at school and then again when you actually are sleeping.
what? that's what I said. I just didn't mention the whole school and sleep thing.

and uh, for the person who said to press A and C, that just turns on/off the sound. what good does that do?

Or you can just click the A button and without letting go press the B button. I honestly don't like pausing my tamagotchi though.

Tama Mama ;) ;)

I DID IT BUT AN HOUR LATER WHEN I PULLED IT OUT THE SCREEN STILL HAD NOTHING ON IT NOT EVEN AN EGG!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Back