Do you even LIKE tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_BlueKitten

Reaction score
do you like tamagotchis? if not is this the only forum you chat in? i mean.. do you just come on here on non tama talk becuase you just like chatting and you like this chat site? (trust me its hard to explain but you know what i mean?) :mellow:

Well When I first joined tamatalk, (last Year, on my old account kittygirl_0929)

I liked tamagotchi's alot

now, well, I'm not all super obsessed with them like I was last year, but they're okay

I'm mostly in the FunStuff section, or NonTamatalk section of tamatalk.

I actually have no idea why I am here....

I own a tamagotchi, I think its dead in a box under my desk though.

xD

I still play with one... but I don't really know a lot about tamagotchis to go to the tamagotchi part of Tamatalk. So that's why I'm here.

I used to love tamagotchis, but they were just last years fad. Well, at least they were in my class. This year, The whole forth grade in my school is joining in the webkinz fad. I just go on here to chat.

My three v3 tamagotchis have no batteries. My one tamagotchi v4, the batteries are almost dead and my other tamagotchi v4 is on pause.

Tamagotchi's are OK. I only like the older versions, version 2 is my favorite. I haven't played with one in a while (a couple monthes) because I've lost interest. I only talk in (Non)TamaTalk or Fun Stuf.

Well When I first joined tamatalk, (last Year, on my old account kittygirl_0929)I liked tamagotchi's alot

now, well, I'm not all super obsessed with them like I was last year, but they're okay

I'm mostly in the FunStuff section, or NonTamatalk section of tamatalk.
Exactly.

I only go onto this section and the "stuff u listen to" sections. I used to like tamas a lot, but not anymore.

*BaBi*

Erm, well last year (old acount is Peatrolover22) i liked them OK but, you no not obsesed

and now i dont care, i dont play with them so, i just get on to chat

I still like like tamas except i took a break off the site and go to tama zone.the site died to me a little bit.

Wow.
Am I the only person here who still loves Tamagotchis?
no,i still like tamas too except like i said i took a break from the site a little.

I first came for tamagotchi cheats, now Ijust don't play anymore, and I've become a baseball fan, I've just been posting in RolePlay, Fun Stuff, Sometimes Non Tamatalk, and Webkinz Chat. I do post in Team Stories. I also post in Fanfictions, only I'm writing a human based story not related to tamas in anyway.

Most people come for the RP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back