When the Matchmaker calls...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supermum

Reaction score
Hi - Just in case anyone out there wants to know this - I have discovered a fool-proof way of selecting the gender of your Tammy when the Matchmaker calls!

Yes, really. This is how it works:-

When the Matchmaker appears with her book, if you watch her closely, you will see that her mouth opens and closes repeatedly. If you press B when her mouth is open, you will get a girl baby, and if you press B when her mouth is closed, you will get a boy baby.

I discovered this some time ago, and since then I have had a 100% success rate using this method.

If you have trouble in remembering which way round this should be, just think that it is usually females who do all the talking, and the men just listen!

Hope this helps.

Cool tip. I might use it on my v3. I'M ON 5g but all of them have been boys! :) :)

Hope it works. I've tried the A or B method, but that didn't work, and I really want opposite genders with my Tams, so I can match them :)

I'm not jet in the matchmaker-age, so I have to wait a couple of days :) But then I'm going to try it out! I want a baby-boy so try to press when the mouth is closed :)

thanks for the tip. I should have read this before hand, that way I'd get a girl.

Very Cool! My Tama Is Going to be 7days old so i hope it work!!

:eek: NEAT! thanx for the tip my maskatchi is going to turn 6 2morrow so i will use the tip when the matchmaker comes and try to get a baby girl!! once again thanx B) :)

:eek: memetchi7 :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wow! Thats awesome Supermum!

I'm definitely trying this out on my tam. <3

I can't wait! <3

I'l tell you if it works, if so- This should be pinned.

i think its the other way around coz i pressed b when her mouth was closed but i got a boy :eek:
No, that's right. :D

If you press it when the mouth is closed- it's a boy, when the mouth is open a girl.

Just remember it tht girls allways talk and boys allwas listen. :D

Thank you so much for posting this, I've always wanted a method to determine the baby's gender. :eek:

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

My sister and I are trying to get our tamas married? but we don't know how. they already love each other as partners. What do i do? :eek: :huh: :(

very nice. soon the match maker will be coming to my join and I will try this ;)

didn't work for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :) ;) ;) ;) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

i have a v4.5 and i am now on g4 ithout a single girl :)

*** not that theres any thing rong ith boys , i'd just like a change

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back