attention all club penguin fans

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
ok ok, (i hope this topic isnt agenst the rules <_< )

hi! this topic is for people who go on club penguin

PLEASE READ:

i am ,like, the most famous penguin EVER! ( lol, yeah right!)anyway im having the HUGEST party ever (on club penguin, NOT in real life) and i want all of yall to come, woop woop! her is all the info u need:

WHEN: dec. 9th, 12:00PM (club penguin time)

WERE: The Dock on server sub zero

WHAT: hugest snowball fight/dace party EVER

WEAR: the theme is red so wear as much red as possible

LOOK FOR: me! i will be PENNY440 (write this down! :unsure: ) i will be red,wearing a red bandana across my neck, and i will have the red-ish brown fashion sunglases

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE! :mellow: :ph34r: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait... We can't come if we dont know what server your gonna do it on. Mines Suzie12345. Im gonna wear a red cheerleading outfit and other stuff. You will see.

o.o

Wait... We can't come if we dont know what server your gonna do it on. Mines Suzie12345. Im gonna wear a red cheerleading outfit and other stuff. You will see.o.o
omg! thanx so much! i will put that up! it will be on server sub zero, in america :mellow:

:3 DJ Kidcat is coming! Look out for kidcat573. Can she be the party DJ? If not, she can come as Pynk- and play music :3

[i is kidcat :3]

Great! I always go on subzero. I can even tell all of my friends on clubpenguin!
omg! would you? that would be sooooo awsome!! :furawatchi: please tell every body! advertize on your website (if you have one) tell your friends,do anything! :D i will put it on my siggy too! yay! i hope this will be big!

:D sweet! ist today! ( well, as im posting this it is today) ok so what we are going to do is have a HUGE snow ball fight! it will be reds agenst blue BUT REMEMBER ITS FOR FUN, DONT GET TOO COMPETITIVE! and then hopfuly we can make a conga line!( were you form a huge line and dance)

I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL COME!!! SO IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE COME! im just really scared there will be like, only 4 people there! ;) if you guys are the only ones there, i have a back-up plan, ok, we can either continue with the snowball fight OR we can just get each other on our buddy lists and go get some coffee. sound good to u?

P.S im having an 'after party' and the night club :angry:

Also, i told some people while i was there earlier. They said they will be there.

Look For me, Klc Gurl

WOW! the party went well! kinda

we had fun! and for those of you who wern't able to come, or be on my buddy list, do not fear!! THERE will BE ANOUTHER PARTY!! i just need to find a good date! so stay tuned! once i find one i will reply

P.S I AM GLAD TO SAY I SAW KK445 AND BLUE HUSKY THERE :p :p hi!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I GOT IT!!!

WERE: THE DOCK AT SERVER MAMOTH

WHEN:DEC. 10, 4:00 (CP TIME)

WHY: CUZ I SAID SO

WHO: ME!!! IM HOSTING THE PARTY IT WILL BE VIDEO TAPED AND IT WILL BE ON YOUTUBE!!! THE FIRST TELAVIZED CP PARTY!! LOOK FOR PENNY440, THE PENGUIN IN THE PURPLE FLOPPY HAT,PINK AND PURPLE COAT,AND I WILL BE PURPLE!

WHAT: CONGA LINE, WE WILL SHOW UP AND DANCE IN A LINE THAT STRECHES ALL THROUGH OUT THE DOCK AND DANCE (WHOOP WHOOP!)

:furawatchi:

oh yea and did i metion it will be posted on YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!! its YOUR chance to make your penguin famous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back