CLOSE UFO ENCOUNTER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
My friend had a very close ufo encounter last year. It was 4:30 in the morning, and he was lying in bed awake. Suddenly, out of no where, he hears a weird buzzing beeping sound, and the brightest light he had ever seen shone in his window. It was so bright, it light up the whole room. The scary thing is, his ps2 controller move towards the light by itself...

THIS IS TRUE I SWEAR!!!

Got any storys?

whoh thats kreepy i dont like scary stuff like that but iv seen a griffin while i was in washington it fewaross my aunts back field my aunt cosons and i saw it!

Please it must have a logical explaination.

I don't belive in UFO's visting random poeple so..

Yeah I dun have a story just look over all the facts before you make a final desion.

It was midnight, and I heard this weird hovering noise outside, followed by a wind blow trees sound xD. I pulled the covers up to my chin, and I saw odd lights. Then I fell asleep.

hmm...My sister was reading this, she said the light came from the FBI...O_O I doubot it tho, look it up on the internet, you might find something.

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Matt.

He made up stories. The end.

oh WOW the aliens must have needed a new controlar scaaaaaarrrry :p (lol)

no hard feelings. no. i do not believe in aliens, scrach that... i dont believe in alienn that are smarter than us. i mean, every time someone says they saw an alien or somthing, its always about these green, big- eyed, creatures with ships that are the shape of a plate, and bright lights, who says thats true? if there ARE aliens they might be somthing like an animal, it might be somthing furry or cute, it might just be a plant for crying out loud. who knows? i doudt we are the ONLY planet with life but i also doubt that any aliens should be somthing we are worried about, it could be an animal, cave man-type creaturs, somthig similr to a plant, or they could even be exactly like us!

whos to say that they are evil green masterminds that ride in big flashing ships that want to take our ps2 controlars? :)

here is my story,

i was sitting in my couch waching TV then these big ships landed out on my street! :) big metal briges came out of the door and these blobby things walked out, they started to speak in a toung i didnt understand , i looked around,realizing that i had just walked out of my hous too see what was going on and then a little blob started to come my way :p i screamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then i woke up... :D

Here is my story.

One December day, a TamaTalker made up a ridiculous story about a UFO and many people joined in the lie fest. THE END.

Please, if you're going to make up stories, at least make them SOUND real.

ok,

it was a windy, cold night, just like last night. i went into my bed, just like last night. i turned off the light, just like last night. at about 3, i woke up with a jolt. i felt an icy object racing the features of my face. i opened my eyes, but the 6 odd-shaped creatures paid no mind. i was too scared to move. too scared to breath. so scared, i fell unconsiouse. i-don't-know-how-long later, i awoke. i was looking up at the stars. i smiled, finding comfort in something so ordinary. wait. something was amiss. the stars. they were moving. i tried to sit up, to see waht was going on, but i couldent. i was strapped down, with some luminecent metal substance. the figures. they were approaching. thousands of them. MILLIONS of them. one, the largest, came ove me. he hovered above me, awaiting my reaction. but i wasn't going to give hime what he wanted. all of the sudden, he said, "luke, i am your father!"

and then, i woke up.

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Matt.He made up stories. The end.
I am not kidding. please believe me. I am being honest. i swear.

I am not kidding. please believe me. I am being honest. i swear.
yeah, and i'm not kidding either......it was a dreeeeeeeeam. i'm not saying you're a liar, but i doubt that he needed a new controller so he would steal one in the dead of the night out of the bedroom of your friend.

it was a windy, cold night, just like last night. i went into my bed, just like last night. i turned off the light, just like last night. at about 3, i woke up with a jolt. i felt an icy object racing the features of my face. i opened my eyes, but the 6 odd-shaped creatures paid no mind. i was too scared to move. too scared to breath. so scared, i fell unconsiouse. i-don't-know-how-long later, i awoke. i was looking up at the stars. i smiled, finding comfort in something so ordinary. wait. something was amiss. the stars. they were moving. i tried to sit up, to see waht was going on, but i couldent. i was strapped down, with some luminecent metal substance. the figures. they were approaching. thousands of them. MILLIONS of them. one, the largest, came ove me. he hovered above me, awaiting my reaction. but i wasn't going to give hime what he wanted. all of the sudden, he said, "luke, i am your father!"
and then, i woke up.
:eek: He, he... That was pretty good! Ever consider writing stores as a career?

Anyway.. I think that me saying I was afraid of aliens started this, and even if it wasn't I'd like to clear something up...

I am a rational person and while I do think its quite possible there is other life out there I don't believe its evil green aliens. (Like Doglover10)

At lest, until it gets dark anyway.... Then I believe in every scary type thing imaginable. I DON’T walk around out side at night! I hate the dark, the unknown... :furawatchi:

But I'm not a freak or anything....at lest I don't think so??? B)

a few years ago i saw these weird creatures that are almost furless on their body, long arms and legs with long claws, sharp molding teeth, red eye in one eye and green, and a wierd call like sqeeelmaorr or like a pig mix with a sandworm from star wars call. it was like horror movie like monster/alein or it could of been a demon all i know it was real because my cat had a stroke when it saw it when i did and i found a tuff of ey, black, white, and transpart fur where u saw it the next day.

it all started walkiing home from school on a cold, windy afternoon. i was recalling something my teacher had said. "listen to me, alex. you will never, EVER get anywhere in this world unless you have an extreme love for casting out nines. NINES!" to me, casting out nines is useless. i'll do adding, or subtracting, or whatever it is, the hard way. "ow!" i yelped in surprise. i looked at my foot. my nike track shoes had picked up a nail, shallowly peircing my left foot. i took it off, along with my right shoe as well. i run faster barefoot anyways. "ow. ow. ow." i said limping. there were a lot of sticks on the ground. "sticky." i said, lauging at my bad joke. "ahhhaaaa ha ha ha! ha ha! ahaaaaaaa ha ha!" a deep voice boomed behind me. i turned around. a tall, thick man stood bhind me, hand on belly, lauging. the joke was terrible. and i'm rude. "what on EARTH are you lauging at?" he looked at me, tipping his head to one side. "oh, don't worry, alex. it's not on earth, and it's none of you're concern. it's big man stuff. yeah, man. which i...uhh..AM! and always have been!" i did'nt know him, but apparently he knew my name. weeeird. well, so then, he put one arm up and flew away. as he flew, he dropped a small slip of paper and dissappered into the sky. i picked iit up. it read BIG MAN STUFF. LOL!! CALL ME: 108236368951974519837456038465467586-758675906759067675975932540765967. so i headed home. i called that number. this lady....uh....thing, answered the phone. "kjewrf djbfsed sduire fisgfdewiof pizzas. may i take your order?" so i asked for cheese. "what are you, alex? a goat?" she laughed. again with the names. well, i got to talking to her. she was a nice girl. if you counted each 1000 years as one, she was my age. her name was jsdgfiauetf. i called her every day for about a month. but unfortunately, i lost the number.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

i put down the magazine article. i can't stand these cheezy tabloid made-up stories. then again, i picked it up. as i walked out of the store, magazine in hand i smiled. the boys back home would need a good laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my story.One December day, a TamaTalker made up a ridiculous story about a UFO and many people joined in the lie fest. THE END.

Please, if you're going to make up stories, at least make them SOUND real.
Just because you think it's not true doesn't mean it isn't.

Anyway, one time my dad told me a story of how him and his brother were walking, and all of a sudden this blue light came out of nowhere, shone everywhere, then disappeared.

Creepyyy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back