Club Penguin!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im with Karentimmy, like 90% of the stuff you can get is for memebers only. THAT, is totaly not fair

I liked CP when I was 11, but when I turned 12 and 13, I kinda just stopped. I dont remember my username. Its like pongodude or something =|

actually, if youve been a non member for such time, it gets fun. because at each party, there is a few clothing items. ive been a non member for two years, and now i have one and a half pages worth of clothing. plus, after 30 days, you can still become a secret agent. and you can have multiple penguins. all the same, i think its completely fair.

Well, I did love it. I was a member and everything, but now I am cancelled. Because I realised that now I think it's totally boring, Theres no point in paying money. Geesh, if you ask me, it's a Rip-off!

I still play Club Penguin about 2 times a month. I played as a member for 1 month,what you do keep is your puffle which if you bought as a member puffle. I just like hopping on Club Penguin and beating every body at Connect-Four,I just own at it. :p

I like Club Penguin. My username there is Zerwey and I'm renewing my membership in five days. It ran out two days ago. :(

:eek: I love Club Penguin. :)

:D I have been a member for a few days now. :D

:D Its really cool :D

:D My Username is RoxyRox :D

Latest posts

Back