Any one have Trampolines a.ka. Bouncey Bouncey?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darazi97

Reaction score
If you have a trampoline say yes or if you dont have one say no

Also what tricks cany you do on it???!!! :huh: :p :ph34r:

YES I have one and I can do a front, side, and back flip. I can also do a misty back flip...

I used to have one.

I had it set up next to a big wood play set in my backyard and I'd jump backwards onto it. Much fun.

But we moved D: And my yard is too small now.

NOPE but my bff across the srteet has a HUGE one!any way i can do a front flip...well... more like a frontflip/summer-salt... ok...not even that!its pretty mush just a summer salt BUT its atleast a half a foot off the ground!! :furawatchi: oh yea! i have mad skizelzz!

Yes. I'm still working on my front flip. xP But now it's Winter, our trampoline in covered in sleet, and I hurt myself much too often to jump on it. xD

nope but my friend has one and we would flip each and have a battle roayal on it with some of his friends

Owowowowowowowowowowowow. :furawatchi:

Yeah, I don't have a trampoline anymore. I broke my ankle on it last January. 'Twas not fun. I still cringe at the thought of it. It's actually one of my fears, now. If I so much as look at a trampoline, I get sick to my stomach and my ankle will start twitching.

It's actually twitching right now.

Pretty stupid fear, huh?

Just a couple of weeks ago at dance class, my teacher brought in a trampoline we could do jumps off of. It was a really little trampoline just to help us get more of a bend in our legs, but I almost vomited just watching everybody else do it. I couldn't bring myself to do it, so I called my parents and they took me home. :rolleyes:

I used to be able to do tricks, though. Backflips, frontflips, stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back