Planting a Garden on Your Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Ok, this topic is going to be about a cute way to decorate your Tama. You have to turn it over because the decorations aren't going to fit around the screen.

Basically, you are going to give your Tama a nice little flower garden. [details below]

Supplies:

Your Tama

Tamagotchi Flower Stickers or any flower stickers for that matter

Any other decorating supplies you may want to use

This is quite easy, by the way. I have the Tamagotchi decorating kit, and I know that came with stickers and some of those stickers had those Tama flowers on them. Ya know, the ones with the little faces. So I'm going to be using those. You can also use bee stickers, or any other kind of bug or anything that you'd find in a garden.

All you have to do is arrange your flower stickers the way you want them, and add any other decorating supplies including other stickers that have pictures of things you may find in a garden on them and you're done! And you have created a cute little flower garden on the back of your Tama!

Hope you have fun and use this idea!

Ok, this topic is going to be about a cute way to decorate your Tama. You have to turn it over because the decorations aren't going to fit around the screen.
Basically, you are going to give your Tama a nice little flower garden. [details below]

Supplies:

Your Tama

Tamagotchi Flower Stickers or any flower stickers for that matter

Any other decorating supplies you may want to use

This is quite easy, by the way. I have the Tamagotchi decorating kit, and I know that came with stickers and some of those stickers had those Tama flowers on them. Ya know, the ones with the little faces. So I'm going to be using those. You can also use bee stickers, or any other kind of bug or anything that you'd find in a garden.

All you have to do is arrange your flower stickers the way you want them, and add any other decorating supplies including other stickers that have pictures of things you may find in a garden on them and you're done! And you have created a cute little flower garden on the back of your Tama!

Hope you have fun and use this idea!
Wow, this is an awesome idea! Thanks for this, I need to go and get some Tamagotchi decorations! :blink:

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Latest posts

Back