I'm the Aquapet Guru!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of buying an Aquapet but i dont know how they work or what they do. Please help me with some basic care/feeding/playing/whatever advice so i can decide whether to get one or not!

Aquapets are retired in stores but you can buy them online so i'll tell you. They dance when you press buttons.they also make noises.Left button:Feed. Right button:pet.

They don't die but the water can turn yellow.To prevent this,keep it out of light.

oh, hav they discontinued them? What country is this? They might still sell them where i live....anyways. do they sleep? is so, when and how?

If u r confused or need aquapet related help,post here! :ichigotchi:
my aquapet looks a one eared bunny with a heart dress on but i forgot its name

I used to have Aquapet. It was kinda neat but i dont remeber what happened to it. :mellow: Maybe I'll get a new one. :)

I used to have Aquapet. It was kinda neat but i dont remeber what happened to it. :mellow: Maybe I'll get a new one. :)
I know your new and all , but what you just did was bump a topic. That means that you made a new post in an old topic ... I guess we consider that spam. For more information on how to avoid bumping a topic , click here.

Try not to bump topics please,

Tama62

I am not actaully a new player. I had an old account that was deleted.

my aquapet is yellow and the water has come down what do I doo please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back