Sign in to follow this  
Tamaplooy

Training status bar thing

I have my training statues bar all the way full and i was wondering wot happens when it is full?

please help :o

i think it just makes it so u get a better adult, like so u can mate gud tama's with each other and get a good baby...

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! I ONLY NEED 1 MORE TRAINING POINT UNTIL ITS FULL! I WANT A GREAT TAMA ADULT!!!!!! :(

Marc!

i got full like a day after it was born and i still keep havin to discipline him nd catch him out

I am at school on this site now:P shh. Anyway i never got to full training points yet and now mine is an adult. I thought mine would be an intelligent one but it's turned into that dumb bird. But mine was a girl but turned into a male bird...i think :S

Marc!

P.S HAHA! My teacher thought i was hatching eggs! :S

:o How can you get 9 training bars? the highest i've gotten so far is 7. can someone help me? :(

I have my training statues bar all the way full and i was wondering wot happens when it is full?

please help :D

Nothing, you now have some high chances of getting a good character. :angry: :D :P

i always get 9 training points

ya hi mine is an adult and it just has 3 training what should i do help :gozarutchi:

ya hi mine is an adult and it just has 3 training what should i do help :gozarutchi:

you just keep on winning games