What do you like or dislike about yourself?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
What do you like about yourself, or what don't you like?

I don't like how my hair is curly, how I have so many moles, my blackheads on my nose, being tall, my big nose, and that I'm so pale.

I do like my green eyes, my long, brown hair, and my white, straight teeth.

like: The fact that I can do alot of gross and weird things like bending my dobble joints(arms, fingers), bending my tounge 3 times

dislike: Th fact that ppl say I looke some what like...FERGIE! :( :(

(But I still like fergie tho, its not her fault that ppl say we kinda do look alike)

Last edited by a moderator:
I dislike how I'm so pale, how I have such big feet, my freckles, and my uneven teeth. :(

I like my long, soft hair, pretty eyes, and my ears. :(

I hate my curves, my big you-know-whats and my rosey cheeks (I usually cover them up)

I like my dark brown hair, my green eyes and my pale skin (except the cheeks, ofcourse)

My nose is too small, my eyes are brown and I have this weird scar thing on my neck which causes random people to ask how I got it.

What do i like? Uhh...I'm tall and skinny and pale and all my limbs can bend in odd directions, I have pointed teeth, weird-looking hands and an awesome hairstyle.

Hate::

The fact people think I look like my mother. The fact I am over weight for a eleven year old girl. And, maybe the fact i'm very dull ... :(

Having my short hair which is highlighted :3. My voice. I sing well {Well, people do, please don't flame me :( } so yeah.

:( Not much else.

Dislike: I'm very sensitive, I wish my hair was longer and darker (those two are my own fault though. xD) I also have acne under my chin. :-[

Like: My eyelashes, My hair type, My nationalities (which makes me stand out a bit.)

Like: My hair, my 'brain', my nice long back-bendable fingers and sometimes I actually like my smallness.

Dislike: My eyes which need glasses, my shyness and... that's it. I don't think hating one self too much is good.. Although whenever I try to improve myself I just try to get over my shyness rather than looks.

I don't like how my hair is. Its brown, boring, and really thick. That's why I'm going to get it layered and get highlights.

I like that I'm really good at cricket, and most other sports :p

I like: My curly,brown hair,brown-green eyes,and small nose.

I dislike: My breasts(they are still growing!!! :p :angry: ),My spots and my eyebrows.

My hair is like yours Jess.

I hate my hair... So, I can't get it layered or my nan would kill me so I'm going to dye it.

Purple and orange streaks.

Then my hair will be some I do like.

Anyway... Hate: Big feet, My inability to fake cry, My teeth, My nails.

Like: My eyes.

my nose... it's so.. big.

i like my eyes... and hate my short black hair... i wish it was longer and back to my original color, brown.

i regret dying it.

My hair is like Jess and *Summers*...

I like: My green eyes, my artistic talent, my writing talent (yes I do have talent) um...yeah...

I dislike: My body, and alot of other stuff xD

I hate my shortness,my large feet,and my big nose(i think it's big/)

I like my hair(long and reddish brown),my eyes,and my running speed :furawatchi:

Ugh. I dislike so many things about myself.

Dislikes: My weight, my height, the shape of my face, my cheeks, my legs, my arms, my stomach, my personality, my laugh, my voice, my inability to think before I speak.

Yeah, awesome, isn't it?

Like: I'm tall, I have small feet, a big smile, big, blue-gray eyes, my curly hair (No dead ends! I got a hair cut on Tuesday. :) ), my figure, my musical skills, and my singing voice.

Dislike: My laugh (I sound like a chicken!) My awkwardness around boys, how teachers always think I'm their star pupil (Sometimes it's a good thing. Other times.... :p ),

and yeah.

Alimania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back