Most likely places where you lost your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darazi97

Reaction score
Well some of the most common places you lost you tamagotchi is probably :

1. Under the sofa

2. under the sofa's padding

3. suitcase???

4. school

5. bedroom

6. bathroom

How NOT to lose your tama

1. think about a good place to keep it

2. keep the sound on (only at home!)

3. keep in pocket at all times

Thats some good Ideas1 a funny that happend to me and my V3: one time i thought i lost it at the fair and it turns out i left it in my pocket!!!!

Good tips. I lost my tamagotchi and I hope this will help me find it. :)

Well sometimes your pockets arent a good thing.Because I had tamagotchi v4 and I forgot it in my pockets and my aunt washed my cloths so it got ruind :) :blink: ;)

one time i lost my tam i look every where from pockets to toilets (ha ha) but in the end the only place i didnt look was the towel/stuff bucket in the bathroom

I got my tama wet in the wash, and I fixed it...but it got washed again, with my BRO's Tama, So...I had to fix two...

I almost lost my tama. I went with my friends to this coffee house and I had it in my jacket pocket. I decided to race my friend to the car and forgot that my tama was in my pocket. So when we got to the car, I went to take it out and it wasn't there. I was freaking out. Then my friend took it out her pocket and told me that it did fall out when I was running and I was lucky that she saw it. Ever since then, I put it on this clippy thing and clip it to my jeans.

fireball602 is quite right it's not the best idea to leave your tama in ur pockets cause it might go through the wash the same thing has happened to me with my v4 i accidently left my tama in my pockets and it went through the wash and when it came out it didn't work :eek: :rolleyes: B) :( so i had to buy a new one! :rolleyes: :eek:

by: :eek: memetchi7 :)

Nice tips, thanks! I once lost my Tama, looked all over the house for it, and found it the next day under my pillow on my bed. xD

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

mine is attached to a necklass that seems to go with all my outfits, so I have not lost it. :huh:

fireball602 is quite right it's not the best idea to leave your tama in ur pockets cause it might go through the wash the same thing has happened to me with my v4 i accidently left my tama in my pockets and it went through the wash and when it came out it didn't work :D :) :D :D so i had to buy a new one! :) ;) by: :D memetchi7 :D
i was at the fair and found it 5 minutes later.

Once I had my tama at school. (It was after school though) and i was playing with it. i sat it down for a sec to go to the snack bar. when i got back it was gone! i looked everywhere, but then my friend said "I found it". i asked where it was. and she said "my pocket" and pulled it out of her pocket. I got sooooo mad at her!

Lessons learned:

1. Never leave your tama alone and exposed at school.

2. never put it on a wall (it can fall anyway)

3. never trust that your friend who is one detention away from military school will not do something bad to your tama.

Thats some good Ideas1 a funny that happend to me and my V3: one time i thought i lost it at the fair and it turns out i left it in my pocket!!!!
Yeah that happened to me too except it was at home ;) :unsure:

Ye i dropped my tama once and there was a drain in the pavement, one with holes big enough for a tam in it and my tam landed on the EDGE of the holes! Luck! I was almost in tears! :D

I got my tamagotchi v3 wet when i accidently dropped it into the sink. (woops!)but i couldn't dry it. :D :(

i've got a v4 now...

I got one.

If you have a little sibling and steal and hide everything then it's probably in a drawer or somewhere like that.

I found mine there.

Also once I thought I lost my V2 tama in this tour of a cave but actually it was in the extra padding of my Hello Kitty bag I took.

A good way to carry your Tamagotchi is to attach it to the belt loops in your jeans, or keep it on a chain around your neck. That way it will be on you at all times, but you wont be able to drop or misplace it.

I once left mine in the bathroom after cleaning it, and spent about 4 hours looking for it before I remembered I had left it there. XP

With those adorable new Tama lanyards that are out, plus the little plushie tama pet pouches (a plushie with a tama-sized pouch on the back) it's become much harder to lose, especially when you use them both at the same time! But I have too many tamas to buy a pet pouch for all of them, so I just got the lanyard. If leashes can work for dogs, they can certainly work for your Pochitchi! (and Nyatchi... and Ufotchi!)

:gozarutchi: + :furawatchi: = <3

i never loose my tamagotchi even if i do i'd find it in 5 seconds

dandi------> :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back