Tamagotchi V4.5 Glithes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There are 2 glitches that I have discovered on a V4.5.Here they are:

1.My sister and my friend both have that swirly design.My friend's was Jonny.It turned it into Honny.My sister's was Sara.It turned into Qara.

2.If you have Ura Young Violotchi,you can keep playing games with it until it is 1 pound (I know,she's my character!)

Hope I helped!!

OH I own 11 webkinz as well.oh and those tips also help and that first one is also in V.4 my friend has a v.4.5 and it's name is river but it changed to piver and i have one whose named changed from ginny to einny.

Those glitches are on v4 as well. The first glitch is one of the most common, the name glitch. To get rid of it, press the reset button, then press B then choose "Download." Your Tamagotchi's name should be normal again. As for the second glitch, that's probably because Bandai didn't program Ura Yangu Furawatchi's base weight properly. This also happens on the v4, but to Ichigotchi instead. Actually you can get it to weigh 0g. Just make it weigh 3g first, then play a game perfectly.

On My V4 And V4.5 Well On My V4 The Name Was Sam And Then The Name Changed To Qam And On My V4.5 The Name Was Sue And Then The Name Changed To Que Then I Reseted It Then It Was Back To Sam And Sue :) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :D :D :D :D

There are 2 glitches that I have discovered on a V4.5.Here they are:
1.My sister and my friend both have that swirly design.My friend's was Jonny.It turned it into Honny.My sister's was Sara.It turned into Qara.

2.If you have Ura Young Violotchi,you can keep playing games with it until it is 1 pound (I know,she's my character!)

Hope I helped!!
but my ura young violetchi goes down to 0 pounds [ i know because i have her] and what do you mean by the swirly degsin???

Last edited by a moderator:
My tamas name changes when I connect them too much! I also had urayoungvioletchi and it went down to 0 pounds! Also, on any version when you pause it too much the age gets mest up and it can take weeks for it to grow 1 year! :)

wow one time my firends tamagotchi Name Was Beth And Then The Name Changed It To Eth This Is Werd And Bad

I found a pattern in the name glitch!!

B- (B,A, )

S-Q (S,R,Q)

J-H (J,I,H)

The first letter changes to 2 letters before it!!! I once had a tama whose name was Coke and it changed to Aoke...

C-A (C,B,A)

So, if the name glitch happens, make sure it won't change into a bad word...

:)

--*tamalover99*--

Wow great discovery but I already knew the glitch about Young Ura Violetchi :angry: Great work! That could help a lot of people.

Latest posts

Back