Sign in to follow this  
Chic!

true facts 4 girls

Recommended Posts

WARNING : THIS IS ONLY FOR GIRLS,

>

 

>

> BOYS DON'T READ!

>

 

>

> GIRL TALK

 

>

> Did you know kissing is healthy

>

 

>

> Bananas are good for cramps

>

>

> It's good to cry

 

> Chicken soup actually makes you feel better

 

>

> 94% of boys would love it if you sent them flowers

 

> Lying is actually unhealthy

 

>

> Only apply mascara to your top lashes

 

> It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you!

 

> Its impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed!

> (If you are not thinking about it)

 

> 89% of guys want YOU to make the 1st move.

 

> Chocolate will make you feel better! (heck yes it will)

 

> Most boys think its cute when you say the wrong thing.

 

> A GOOD FRIEND NEVER JUDGES.

 

>

> A good foundation will hide hickeys! Not that you have any.

 

> Boys aren't worth your tears

>

 

>

> &

> We ALL love surprises!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

just so you know i got this as an e-mail. i think it's pretty cool.

Edited by tamaw/pants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cool! One suggestion though: don't put allot of >'s. it stretches the page.

as i said people put them in emails for some weird reason and i was in a rush

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> Only apply mascara to your top lashes

 

> It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you!

 

> Its impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed!

> (If you are not thinking about it)

One: I apply it to both top and bottom. Doesn't matter.

 

Two: Or they think you're repulsive and want you to go die. Don't assume that when someone insults you it means they like you.

 

Three: Not a true fact. I can do it just fine without thinking about it :|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
One: I apply it to both top and bottom. Doesn't matter.

 

If you apply it to the bottom, your eyelashes will fall out; it happend to 3 of my friends and I think they did some sort f study... Anyway ya I got this email a while back, and I think it is pretty cool. Its got a lot of good advice and the such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chain letters... so annoying

 

Anyway, might not all be true. It could just be random statements and percentages :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My eyelashes don't fall out and neither do my mum's.

It's not true.

 

I agree with SK on this one.

Also, isn't it against the rules to post chain letters?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My eyelashes don't fall out and neither do my mum's.

It's not true.

 

I agree with SK on this one.

Also, isn't it against the rules to post chain letters?

If I'm not mistaken, it's against the rules to post those "if yew du noot send thiz to 12 peepz yew die" etc. This is informatable, I guess. xP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chain letters... so annoying

 

Anyway, might not all be true. It could just be random statements and percentages :(

This isnt a chain letter. Chain letters are when they say,

 

"Past this onto 9 people and you will have 1 wish but if you dont you will have 7 years of bad luck"

 

^^^

Thats not true I made it up so dont believe it. :ichigotchi:

 

Some of it arnt true but some are. Its good though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If you apply it to the bottom, your eyelashes will fall out; it happend to 3 of my friends and I think they did some sort f study... Anyway ya I got this email a while back, and I think it is pretty cool. Its got a lot of good advice and the such.

Mine are still there and I've been doing it for years |:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get chain letters all the time from my friend, and it's pretty annoying. Anyways, I could apply mascara with my mouth sealed closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 Chicken soup actually makes you feel better

 

 

2 Lying is actually unhealthy

1. Does not! :lol: I'm vegetarian so it doesn't work for me.

 

2. How?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i agree with connect and sweet kandi. botom eyelashes dont fall out. and im a vegetarian as well. but heres my question: why would bannanas heal cramps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bananas are good for TONS of things, maybe i'll post something I have about them later.

My mouth is not open when I put on mascara and I have been putting it on my bottom lashes for years and so far I havent lost any. It can make dark circles around your eyes look worse especially if it smudges on you. This isnt really an issue though if you make sure you put it on right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bananas are very good for you, but bananas can cause constipation, witch hurts WAY more than cramps.

 

And, HOW is kissing healthy, but lying unhealthy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No offense, but I personally think that what you posted is really just your opinion.

 

1. My friends put mascara on their bottom AND top lashes, and they still have them. XD

2. Like snickerpie said, Bananas may taste good but they don't relieve cramps.

3. I put mascara on with my mouth closed, so it isn't impossible and I think about it all of the time.

4. Most boys don't care if they make fun of you or not, and they usually don't like you if they do.

 

I don't really believe some of your "facts", but good job finding some. Maybe a few are true, but not all.

 

P.S. How is kissing healthy? Last time I checked, swapping spit with someone isn't exactly sterile...

Edited by Sweet Dreams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this