do u hve a gf/bf?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

derek95

Reaction score
i was just wondering if any of u have a girl or boyfriend,just curious,i for myself have a girlfriend

I have had the same crush for... about a year and a month. He hasn't changed one bit since the beginning, and that's what I like about him. He is the normal him: funny, smart, caring, sporty, everything I ever wanted in a guy :eek:

Since the beginning we have become close, very close. So close others think we're girlfriend and boyfriend. I'd say he is my best guy friend by far :eek:

i had this mass crush on the hottest huy in school, my friend told him i liked him and he liked me too and now he is my bf :eek:

lol. some people are like "omg what a lucky xxxxx" and my friend, emily is so jelous HAHA. but she is happy for me and we been goin out for like um.... i think 3 or 4 mmonths

Too busy and stressed out to have one. I'll wait until I'm ready...

I have neither.

Not really bothered...

I have really odd taste anyway. Or so my friends tell me. xD

>___> No.

I have liked the same guy for five years, he has liked me for that long too. We are best friends, we hug, amd talk on teh phone for three hours, hang up on each other and yell at each other. But no, we are not going out. xD Or so I think, he was recently talking to my friend, and she said that she asked him if we were going out, and he said 'I guess you could say that' but I've known her for a year, him for six. I trust him more than, her, plus, she lies. So whatever about that. ^^

No.

Crow~

Yes, I have a boyfriend.. But I have to break up with him in the next few days due to my transferring schools..

He's nice, and funny. His friends are jerks, though.. xD

A lot of people seem to think one of my friends, Michael, has a crush on me. D: But he's funny in a dorky way... And I've known him since second grade, so I really can't just not talk to him. xD (Today he was trying to read my shirt as I walked past him, and he had to stop me, grab the hoodie, and read slowly. It was really funny for some reason, because Zach -My boyfriend- was a table behind us and was giving Michael a weird look. xDD)

I have a gf as in good friend and a bf as in best friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the guy I like is my BFF, which even isn't good to start.

And he asked out my other BFF this morning.

Ya I should have told him how I felt, but we're too good of friends for a stupid love thing come between us.

I've been acting weird all day, he noticed I was in a crappy mood too, but I didn't tell him.

*sigh.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back