Special Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrickerTreat

Reaction score
This may have been asked before but I haven't seen it answered anywhere

I have a UraMemetchi. It can evolve into the special peacock looking tamagotchi right?

I've learned that I need like 350 of the um >_> What are those skill points called? The cutesy ones. And then I need 450 altogether or something like that?

But how long do I have to make this happen? Somebody said they thought that if the matchmaker already made a visit it's too late for your tamagotchi to evolve. Is this true?

I don't have a v4.5 but I think that you need at least 350 Gorgeousness (sparkle) points plus at least 100 points in the other areas (humour and passion) combined.

As for not being able to evolve after the first visit, I'm not sure.

Good luck! You'll need it!

Your tama evolves into a adult when it is 3 days old. The peacock needs spiritual skill points. Mukimukitchi is the Gourgess one.

Thank you! That means I WAS TOO LATE AUGHHH X_X

I hope my uramemetchi has a baby boy then so I can get one of the other two next time

1. I have no idea what you are talkin about. are those "points" Gotchi Points? :blink:

2. Is this Jinsei V4? :wub:

3. WHAT ON EARTH IS A URAMEMECHI????!!! :nyachi: :(

:D your tama Must evolve before the matchmaker come or else it wont evolve into a special character. :D B) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back