Tamagotchi V4.5 Growth Charts Complete

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody Like it?

Its original and i took alot of time on them especially gathering the information!!!!!

Enjoy!

Yeah, it's really good. It's nice that you took the time to make it, the information is great and it looks like it took a fair amount of your time. ;)

Thanks again. :mimitchi:

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Well I am here to help!

Can this topic be pinned?

or do topics made by guides only be pinned?

Good Job! :eek: how long did this take? it must have been worth it!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG thank you sooo much.....and how did you make it?YOU ROCK GIRL!!!! ;) (lpsssst look at what i saw you rock so much that you make the tamas dance lol :mellow: :wacko: ;) :blink: <_< :D :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :lol: :( ;) )and you really helped me on finding out what my :ph34r: could turn into! ^_^

Great job! I was wondering why my tama turned from a URA Mametchi to a different character! Now I know that I have a special character thanks! :lol:

Everybody Like it?
Its original and i took alot of time on them especially gathering the information!!!!!

Enjoy!
No,this thing has many errors.I only saw the boys and I saw many things wrong.

Kutchitamatchi needs to be replaced with Hitodetchi,I know this from my own experiance.I once had a Kutchitamatchi and it evolved into a Daiyitchi.The Hitodetchi needs to be replaced with the Kirbotchi,I also know this from my own experience.My current Tama was a Hitodechti then it turned into a Crackertchi,then into a Ura Mametchi.I could go on,but I rather not.

You made alot of errors(is you're avatar a picture of you???What does"lol"stand for??? :wub: :angry: :( :unsure: :wacko: :blink: :ph34r: :wacko: :hitodetchi: :wacko: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :D :( :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that the charts are a bit confusing. I am sorry if I offend you, but most likely its my fault, not yours.

You made alot of errors(is you're avatar a picture of you???What does"lol"stand for???
Lol stands for Laughing Out Load,but you can just use it to resemble something is amusing,or it to tease a certain comment someone said or just laugh at something.

Melza your chart has many errors,but I think we all thank you for the effort you put into it there is probably about 3,5 max for a character chart for any Tamagotchi version currently I do my research on v4.5's since I just started and it's my only one.I have looked and looked and there is only 3 out there right now the one I liked was removed from Google Images.I feel I was very aggressive or looks like I was annoyed when I posted that,I wasn't I just typed it and posted it though I really do appreciate all the effort you put into it and like I said before I think everyone else does too. :wacko:

Latest posts

Back