If you could go back in time!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

softballgirl818

Reaction score
If you could go back in time where would you go and what time period would it be? what would you do there? tell me.

I would go back to 1999 When I started kindergarden because I miss the naps and my teacher was awsome.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I could go back in time, I wouldn't. I think people today need to learn that not all things in life are perfect, and you just have to deal with them and not make a big deal about it. Never look back on your past and you will have a better future. :)

Crowy~

I would go back and stop myself from wasting money >.<

Also back a few days' ago so I could have told this boy "Merry Christmas" I had the perfect oppertunity

I would either go back to 5th grade, because that has been the best school year of my life so far. I had awesome teachers and I was with my friends. And I still had recess. Sweet recess. xD

But, I'd have to say my first choice would be... Tablerock Lake, Missouri, or Grand Lake, Oklahoma, because both times I went with my best friend, and I love the lake. Especially Gobbler's Mountain, because I was there with my family, my best friend, my uncle, aunt and cousins, and my grandparents. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
I would go back to the Victorian era.

Just to wear a top hat and waistcoat.

wh00t!

No, seriously.

Err...if you mean in /my/ past, I wouldn't.

If you could go back in time where would you go and what time period would it be? what would you do there? tell me.
I would go back to when this post was made and figure out what I was doing .. It was my birthday and I don't remember what was going on.

I wouldn't go back.

Currently is better than any stage of my life.

I'm honestly happier than ever.

If I could do one thing, I'd go back to before the earthquake where the city isn't screwed and but have everything else the same.

If I could go back, I would want to change some things from happening. Like when I made bad mistakes by saying something, or whatever. But I think those things happened for a reason. God made those things happen to teach me a lesson, I think.

I would go back to the date March 20,2011 and from that date I will correct all my mistakes.

I'd just go back and buy up the old FurReal dogs I needed to complete my collection. I missed a lot of good ones. Yup the only thing I'd do with a time machine is to raid Toys R Us in different periods to buy discontinued robot dogs.

I would go back to primary school, make my amazing double cookies and then people would like me and I would have had friends. Cookies = friends.

I just thought of another thing I'd do. I'd go back and stop myself from selling all my Poo-Chis, Teknos, I-Cybies and other robot dogs. The more I think of them the more I miss them. Also I'd snag an original Giga Pets digital doggie because I've wanted to raise one ever since I first heard of them. I'd pretty much use a time machine to stock up on all the electronic dogs I lost and those I wanted but never got. None of that changing history stuff for me.

That's a hard one...

I'd probably go back in time to stop my past self from selling all of my Pokemon games and I know this sounds mean, but I would also go back in time to stop myself from giving Pokemon Emerald to my younger friend at the time, he lost it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back