Tama Mail Times?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ice_queen67

Reaction score
What are the mail times for V4, and what type of mail are they? Please help. :blink:

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no certain time when mail comes to you. It's just happens randomly through out the day.

-Tg1092 :furawatchi:

There is no certain time when mail comes to you. It's just happens randomly through out the day.
-Tg1092 :blink:
Actually, that's wrong. There are set times for the mail to come, however I don't know what they are. I shall find out for you. ;)

Edit: I found them using the 'search' feature and bringing up another topic. Here is a quote binary posted on it (hope you don't mind me using it, binary!) :mimitchi: :

Yes, there are certain mail delivery times. Here is the schedule for the V4. (The V4.5 is probably the same.)
?:?1 AM (1 minute after morning wakeup) - star

9:30 AM - letter

10:30 AM - letter

11:30 AM - letter

12:30 PM - letter

1:00 PM - star

1:30 PM - letter

2:30 PM - letter

3:30 PM - letter

4:00 PM - star

4:30 PM - letter

5:30 PM - letter

The number of regular letter mail you receive per day is random. Some days you may receive 5 or 6, other days only 1. Delivery times are 30 minutes after the hour, from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM (perhaps as late as 6:30 PM). (Meaning, 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, etc.) You may not get mail at those times, but if you get mail it will be at one of those times.

Special delivery [!] - times depend on your life cycle of your tama character, such as the time you hatched it, and how long it was paused.
Hope I helped. :unsure:

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back