Mad Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodou

Reaction score
O.K. so I was thinking of a plan... and so I look at my tama Aqua is A Ponytchi and it was 8:30pm and she she was not doing her normal movements and she looked mad And then I remembered that she did that yesterday 1min before her Bed time.3min ago she did it again. Is that a warning saying your tama is goingto bed soon?

PS: i have a V4

Hmm.

It may be!!

Ive never seen my V4 tama do such a thing though??

Hm, well, do you think you could help me?

Do you happend to know how to change the time.

Its set for AM and not PM.

And Ive gotta get some sleep.

But I dont want my tama to die, or be paused.

Theres gotta be a way to change it.

(>_<)

press the B button so that it goes to the time. then press the A and C button at the sametime. (press the C button and hold it for a sec, then press the A button) and you'll see the numbers blinking. press the B button until it goes to the time and press the A button to change it. if it's on military time. press the A button so it will go to the normal time. then press the A and C button at the sametime.

Can Anyone Tell Me if thats normal? and please reply on topic

i don't know, maybe that's normal. oh and AidanConner already answered the question for you and btw, i was just helping out AidanConner with his question.

No no no. No one is close to correct.

This is what happens when your tama is in a bad mood. It has nothing to do with the time. This happens if you aren't taking care of your tama very well, and it refuses to do anything withyou. To fix it up and turn it back to normal, either feed it until its happy or praise it :eek:

Did it go on it's face? All tamas do that.

Jess it was Happy i know because all the hearts were filled

Can Anyone Tell Me if thats normal? and please reply on topic
Haha. Sounds like you have a stubourn tamagotchi that doesn't want to go to sleep! Hahaha. I'm not sure if that's normal though, I never saw my v4 do anything like that...maybe I should pay more attention..

Tama Mama

You guys are all so stupid. You don't know anything about her problem! The real thing is that your tama merely has not been taken care of very well. It happens sometimes. I now it happened to my friend. But after a while it goes away. It doesn't stay until your tama goes off the screen. Just wait a few days and if it still has the same thing going on, post it on tamatalk. :D

i dont think its a warning. Maybe you havent been paying much attention to your tama. Try praising it. Check its hunger and happiness or play some games or connect with another tama if you can.

This is very strange behaviour! :blink:

Alright, since this topic's question has been answered and Kodou is happy, I'll ask a Guide to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back