Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hito7

Reaction score
The matchmaker froze up on my 4.5 when I selected it! Please give me a tip other than resetting please. It is on 11 g. :rolleyes:

No. I mean I did that but it keeps doing it over and over again. :eek:

The matchmaker is very choosy about what tamas she brings. If she hasn't brought the right tama, she freezes. She'll only NOT freeze when she's brought the right tama. Seems pretty likely, doesn't it? :eek:

I have had this glitch many times - I hit DOWNLOAD and it resets to the day before so you have to wait 24 hours for the matchmaker again. Usually the glitch doesn't happen two times in a row but sometimes it does - keep trying!!

Don't worry. I know just the trick! All you have to do is reset it and download it and if that doesn't work for the next time you can search around the internet. You just might find the soltion if you look elswhere aswell

Perhaps its time to change the battery. Change the battery and you will hear a beep. Press button B and choose download.

Man ... This is a really old forum... This was created by me when I was , like, 6 year old... I am 10 now... that v4.5 has gotten rid of that glitch by now... The only thing is that a couple of days ago, my dad and I were trying to fix the speaker wires with a souldering iron, and the souldering iron melted the v4.5 to a puddle of goop! I was really upset, because that was,like,my first tamagotchi. I am not Hito7 anymore now,though. For some reason that account stopped working. Bye now!

Mine is a girl...When the Matchmaker came,it brought the FEMALE "oldie!!!" :wacko:   :unsure:   :blink:   :huh:   -_-   :huh:   :huh:   :huh:
Once on one of my v3's I had a boy, and believe it or not, but he evolved into memetchi!

When the matchmaker came she offered another memetchi!

I thought this was really weird but I wanted my tam married so i simply clicked yes, and nothing certain happened :unsure: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back