Help! I'm confused!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poohtamagirl

Reaction score
:D My 7 year old mametchi had a baby boy at age 6, and it has been 24 hours and she still hasn't left.

I've seen pictures of an adult tama with a child tama, but my mametchi is just sticking with her baby tama, even after a full day.

My mametchi didn't leave at midnight last night, and she's still with her baby. Is this supposed to happen, is she going to leave this midnight? Is she stuck?

Oh, and I let her wear the mimitchi suit...does that have anything to do with this problem? Because I have heard people say it makes your tama immortal for a while.

Sorry if this is reallllly confusing, but I'm confused too :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Don't believe everything you hear. There is nothing that will make a tamagotchi immortal. The midnight AFTER the 24 hours is up, the parents will leave. Don't stress! It will happen!

hey poohtamagirl!! its ur "Groomer" lol. but ya Bell Spout is right. the parents leaves in like 2 days...ya 2 days. the first day u get it, it's the night after that. but if you're really eager to have the baby, the night the parnt oul go away, chnge the time to later. then the baby will ppear crying like normal tama irth. but the only thing is, babies can't go to sleep without the mom or dad. :s so u gotta pause it all night long or keep it up till it turn in to a child and then it'll go to sleep :eek: so don't worry!!!

sorry "oul" was supposed to be "would" lol this key boardduzint work right :S and "ppear" is supposed to be appear :S

yup, kimbonian's my tamagotchi groomer :eek: bell sprout and kimbonian, thanks!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back