* -- Confessions //♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_BlueKitten

Reaction score
Whats your confession? have you ever done anything bad?

my confession is.......

i once lied to my parents that i was sleping at my friends house then i went to a party :p

:)

My confession is that I don't want to confess on a website that anyone can read.

Sorry, My confessions stay with me and my friends =]

Wait, I have one that isn't personal...

My confession is that I once dropped my brother.

He was on a matress and like 1 cm from it so he was fine... He threw his head back and I dropped him.

He giggled.

I have walked out of a lesson and ran outside to sit in the rain.

I like to sit on my classroom floor but people kick me.

I get depressed easily and I only have a few close friends.

My Confession is, I told a teacher to go away but I screamed it so loud like the 6 classes next to be heard. >:|

My confession is I told my mom I was going into Claries at the mall when I really went into Hot Topic :]

I once dropped my nephew on the stairs, he was crying really loud and when my mom came over I said he fell. I feel bad about that now.

I dont keep confessions. I always tell my parents. :wacko:

But I do feel bad because I found one of my christmas present. It was a scarf but my mum said it wasnt for christmas because she knows how cold I am when I walk to school.

I lied about my age..Im not 13...im...*dun dun duuuuun* 12! Whoo! Im glad I got that off my chest! >.<

no, not that one......

definately not that one!

eh, not quite....

oh, here's one. once i took something from aa friend for like 5 minutes, but i gave it back because it was a trick, she started laughing

another: eh, i ate one of my sister's peices of candy. i know, bad to the bone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my friend told her parents that we were going outside to play, and that was our intention at the time... We went out and were just walking and talking, and we found her old guinea pig's grave in the trees. And for some reason, we started digging. xD We ended up with nearly all of the bones in an old plastic bottle (don't ask. Her idea. xD). This was a few years back - We were odd little kids. xD

I'm sure I'll think of more confessions to make sometime...

I somtimes forgot my own age, im 13 but sometimes when people say "how old are you?" I just happen to say "12" or "11" or even "10" XDDDDD but them i am like "No, wait, im 13" lol

And i lie to other people about my sister, i say she is normal when she is not (shes autistic) and somtimes i say i have a 25 year old older sister (I REALLY WANT AN OLDER SISTER about that age would be PERFECT) who died in a car accident. (I only said that to one person) lol

*BaBi*

i once wrote "alyssia is a fat @!*# on the whiteboard when no1 was in class. no1 knew it was me though

Once, my best friend was sleeping over my house and I asked if we could go and play outside the gate. They said yes but to not go any farther then 3 houses.

We went around the block 5 times drinking a strawberry milkshake. xD

~SG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back