Where do you care for tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayme_Marie

Reaction score
;) Ok, here is the thing, I was driving down the road the other day and my tama started beeping.. I scooped it up and saw that it had mail and figured there was no harm in checking the mail. :nazotchi:

:angry: I got a snake!! All my happy hearts were gone. I couldn't leave it unhappy! So anyway I wound up driving down the road playing the jump game. Dumb, I know. <_<

Were do you play with you're tamas? I mean do you ever play with them when you know that you shouldn't? :lol:

My little sisters try to be sneaky and play with them in church! :furawatchi:

I play with mine when I'm at home. I'll sometimes play with them when running errands or something, but I'll just only check on them to make sure they have full hearts.

I play with them whenever I can, expeccially when they need the care, but usually I pause them or put them to sleep when I really can't play. I turn off the volume in the library and church. EDIT: Happy Holidays everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey i play with my tama every where including school and church and well every where but thats pretty funny that you played a game with your tama whil driving down the road! :angry:

I care for mine 24/7..Whether I'm at school, dinner, driving (well I try not too. I don't want to get into an accident), shopping, etc.. The only time I put it on pause is when I'm too busy and I don't have time to take care of it at the moment.

same here. but i cant drive so thats not an issue. the most dangerous thing i've done was riding my bike while playing with it. guilty. but i wasnt on the road thank goodness!

[SIZE=14pt]isnt it dangereous to play with a tamagotchi whilst driving?[/SIZE]
I was about to say the same thing. Guys I know your really into your tamagotchi and all, but is playing that jump game really worth it when you end up killing someone? What if a child had darted in front of your car or something. If you really need to take care of your pet pull over then start driving again when your done. Thats what I do.

Woman Saves Tamagotchi and kills a Bike rider

As for me my tamagotchi goes everywhere I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
lets put it this way the only time i no play w/ tama is whilst in dance class. Yes, i walk down middle school hallways looking down at my tama. Not the wisest thing by im not driving!(or will be for 5-6 yrs.) :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: ^_^

lets put it this way the only time i no play w/ tama is whilst in dance class. Yes, i walk down middle school hallways looking down at my tama. Not the wisest thing by im not driving!(or will be for 5-6 yrs.) :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: ^_^

any way, what if u did run a kid over?

some people have actually DIED because someone was playing with there tamagotchi whilst driving! couldnt you just pause before you play with it or pull over or something? please take more care!

I know what you mean, im at school all day, and when i was in 3rd grade like 3 years ago, everyone brought them to school. so now i dont know if i should bring it or i might get in trouble. :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Well, I wouldn't consider what you did as a "safe" thing and I wouldn't say that that is the best thing to do but if you really care for your Tamagotchis, you should pull-over and care for them. After all, if you had an accident, you life is more important than your Tamagotchi. Right? ;)

I take care of my tamagotchi everywhere except when I am at school. I usually take care of my tamagotchi at home most of the time. Also, when I'm at home I usually have to wait until I'm finished my homework on week days.

I care for mine and school,home,after school care,day camps well mostly anywhere!

Pretty much anywhere, especially if I have to stand/sit waiting for something or if I'm relaxing at home. I definitely don't do it while I'm driving and I tend to not do it so much in lecture because what the professor says is most likely important and going to be on an exam. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back