DOGS or CATS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I perfer Cats. They are fun to be around, and if they are the right type. You can get them to do amazing tricks.

I just am more comfey with Cats.

i love cats!!! I have like 4

Dogs just are open like a book, but for cats you work for their affection!! ) :blink: :) :angry: :) :angry: :) : and they rrr sooooo cute

cats. theyre easy to look after, but dogs always rely on you. cats can fend for themselves. and they are still loveable <_<

[COLOR= orangered]And dogs are pretty boring after awhile.[/COLOR][COLOR= orangered]Wait till' one bites you![/COLOR]
Wait until your cat bites your (even more painful than a dog bite) or scratches your eye!

I like both. They're different in their own ways, which makes them both special animals. You really can't compare the two, they're so different.

Wait until your cat bites your (even more painful than a dog bite) or scratches your eye!
I like both. They're different in their own ways, which makes them both special animals. You really can't compare the two, they're so different.
my cat has scratched me alot, i used to have heaps of scars on my hand, (coz id play with him with my hand and he wud scratch n bite it) but they are gone now. dog bites hurt more, hav u ever heard of a cat gnawling at someones head? or a killer cat? nooo i havnt but dogs are more dangerous.

my cat has scratched me alot, i used to have heaps of scars on my hand, (coz id play with him with my hand and he wud scratch n bite it)  but they are gone now.    dog bites hurt more, hav u ever heard of a cat gnawling at someones head? or a killer cat? nooo i havnt but dogs are more dangerous.
Actually, yes. I have gotten bitten pretty severely by a cat. The only reason cats aren't as dangerous is because they're not as big. I didn't say they were more dangerous, I said it hurt more.

Last edited by a moderator:
i like em both.

My dog's are really loyal,and are really fun,

and my cat's really easy to look after and take care of.

It sucks when: My cat scratches me

My 8 month old puppy bites me ;)

I dislike both.

If any sort of animal comes near me I go all shaky and weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back