OMG saddest story ever!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-sims2tamacofee-

Reaction score
My great grandaddy was a police man.Well one day he whent into a hotel where a waitress was but she checked out and he saw a starved to death 2 month old baby.The room had curdled milk and poop every where and the baby was almost dead.He called the mother up and she said she didn't want it.(she was probably one of those drunk women who go off and do things w/ guys at bars)So my granddad took the baby home.And my great grandma had the baby and my great aunt who wanted children really bad said:whos baby it that?and she said mine,so great aunt said no hes mine,so she took the baby in and renamed him,and raised him.he grew to be 18 and died of a bone desiese.

i think this is so sad! :blink:

that poor child...

did the parent/s get arrested? They should have. That is considerd child abuse.

that poor child...
did the parent/s get arrested? They should have. That is considerd child abuse.
I think it's considered child neglect, which isn't as bad. Personally, I think neglect is worse.

Thats so sad. Your great grandfather is a real hero to rescue the baby from that stupid mother who didnt put him up for adoption just let him die with nothing. That mom must have been a real drunk adict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back