What happened on your birthday?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivenn

Reaction score
The Tamagotchi Connection tells you to set your birthday when you start and the instructions say that "your tamagotchi might do something special for you." Well, my birthday is very far off and I was curious to find out what happens.

So, what happened on your birthday with your Tamagotchi?

OOh!

I get to find out tomorrow.

I'll let you know then. :)

OOh!I get to find out tomorrow.

I'll let you know then. :D
Mothra we share the same birthday! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

So far, mine hasn't done anything. I'll keep you posted though!

Hmmmm..

I didn't see any thing special on my birthday.

I just had the Japanese one running though.

The American one's batteries (surprise surprise) died so I didn't see what happened there.

So I saw nothing. :0(

I didn't get any presents on my Animal Crossing game either! What's up with that?

I might have checked in too early though. :ph34r:

Mothra we share the same birthday! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
So far, mine hasn't done anything. I'll keep you posted though!
Happy belated birthday to you too daahling! :ph34r:

I hope it was a good one.

But they should made something, maybe a special animation...

It's weird. I'm very disappointed.

My birthday was Aug. 17. I got my Tamagotchi the day before my birthday. The day of my birthday as soon as it woke up it had Happy Birthday on the screen with other little things, can't remember exactly.

Happy belated birthday to you too daahling! :ph34r: I hope it was a good one.
Why thank you! And it was a great one! Hope yours was too! :lol:

I had my Connection going, watched him like a hawk all day from the moment he woke up until he went to bed, and I also didn't see anything special....so I don't really know if this birthday thing is true.

Why thank you! And it was a great one! Hope yours was too! :)
I had my Connection going, watched him like a hawk all day from the moment he woke up until he went to bed, and I also didn't see anything special....so I don't really know if this birthday thing is true.
In the Tamagotchi Connection instruction manual it says under How To Wake Your Tamagotchi, #4, Set up your birthday date/ month... Tamagotchi MIGHT celebrate your birthday. So, My guess is there is a chance it won't celebrate your birthday.

Why thank you! And it was a great one! Hope yours was too! :lol:
heh. :lol: maybe it doesn't like you.(joke) but still,I read the online instrutions,and it did say might.

In the Tamagotchi Connection instruction manual it says under How To Wake Your Tamagotchi, #4, Set up your birthday date/ month... Tamagotchi MIGHT celebrate your birthday. So, My guess is there is a chance it won't celebrate your birthday.
Maybe you were mistreating it and it was mad so it didn't do anything :D hmmm were u...??? haha

:p :D I am only the BEST Tama parent! :D :)

Seriously I was so good to this little guy...he had full training bars and I always caught him before he went to the bathroom, his hearts never dropped. Maybe I took too good care of him! :lol:

i got my tamagotchi on the day before my birthday, when it woke up, there was a cake with a candle on it, then the screen said happy birthday & there were loads of fire works :lol:

your tama will throw a big party for you. it happened with my borther's tama. ^_^ :lol: :( :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back