my chemical romance

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

country boy15

Reaction score
I asked my mom for a mcr cd for christmas.She came home and said she wouldn't buy it because she thought it was way to sucideal.I wondered if you maaybe think the same or not.

MCR is my favorite band, and in no way do they promote suicide. If you read up on it, they are actually anti-self harm and anti-suicide. It's only the media that portrays them that way, just because they wear black, talk about death, and 'look emo.' It's really quite shallow the way they're judged, to be honest.

Nah they discourage self harm and suicidal stuff. Just look at the end of teenagers.

Yeah, sometimes fans really want them to have non violent shirts because their parents won't let them wear their stuff or listen to their stuff.

People always thought that. But honestly, they shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. Or judge a cd by it's cover.

bamcr

No way R they suicidal. At their concerts they always point out that they are really anti-suicidal/anti-self harm. They also tell people to get help/talk 2 sum1 if U feel suicidal or anything like that.

U should tell ur Mom that just cos they dress in black it doesn't mean they R suicidal.

D: No way! They are anti-suicidal! Just because they wear black dosen't mean anything!

Show her the song Cematary Drive. The song is about a girl commiting suicide, and he is really angry and upset about it.

Just look up some videos. They are really anti-suicide. And to may people make the mistake of calling them emo when their not.

Lemme put this in short: It's the bestest. XD They are SO against suicidal and drugs and violence and stuff. Just watch the music video for "Teenagers"

You can also check the Youtube channel called mylivingromance. It's made by some fans and it has videos that all basically explain/prove why MCR is not pro-self harm/suicide/drugs, etc.

Latest posts

Back