Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zavvana

Reaction score
:) ok, my mimitchi is 6 years old but still no matchmaker. i hear she comes at 10:30am, 3pm and 7pm....but today at 3 she didnt show up, is this normal? :(

This is totally normal...calm down.. she will come at either age 6 or age 7 ....dont worry...pm me with any questions...

ok.. so my mimitchi is 6 now, i think earlier he was only 5. i thought she came at age 5. will she come tonight at 7 then?

my tamagotchis training is full, so will i get a kinakomatchi?

does anyone have an answer for my other question?

like i said all of this is perfectly normal...dont sweat it.... lilmissme is correct...

im not worried anymore but i was wondering if i will get a kinakomatchi instead of a marutchi because the training is full

If you have a generation 2 then your toddler will become a kinakomatchi...pm me with any questions...

having full training doesn't matter its just that if you have a gen.2 then it will become a kinokomatchi as a toddler....

your entirely welcome you can come to me with any questions you have... and i will answer them to the best of my ability....

Yeah I'm pretty sure the Match Maker will come at all those times between 6-10 and then at 12 your tamagotchi turns into a grandma and grandpa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back