The Best And Worst Ways To REMake your tamas shell

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kodou

Reaction score
I DID TEST SOME OF THE IDEAS ONN MY TAMAS!!!

Hello people! I will post the best and worst way to REmake your tamas shell i do make spelling errors so yay lets start!

GOOD STUFF TO PAINT/REDO YOUR TAMAS SHELL!!!

-No-Name Nail Polish

-Name brand stickers

-Ribbon(instaed of the key chain)

BAD STUFF FOR YOUR TAMAS SHELL!!!

-Sharpie(comes off so easy)

-Name Brand/Really Wet Nail Polish

-Dollar Store Stickers

-Felt/Felt Pens

I Hopped I Helped :3

thanks 4 da tips!!!i tried sharpie on my tam but it didnt work so i wiped it off but i tried nail polish and it worked but if you are using nail polish after it dried use clear hardning polish because when i tried it without the clear polish and the nail poslish came off so use clear!!

Thank you for the decorating tips. I'm sure the people in need of a make-over for their Tamagotchis will sure appreciate this! ;)

Hello people! I will post the best and worst way to REmake your tamas shell i do make spelling errors so yay lets start!

-No-Name Nail Polish

-Name brand stickers

-Dollar Store Stickers

-Felt/Felt Pens

That was ok. I'd like more details. Like , what do we do with this nail polish . Y' know..Overall , its ok. I'm glad that you tested some of these. Nice job :)

ok with the nail polish you pause or wait till your tama goes to bed and panit it :3

-No-Name Nail Polish

-Name brand stickers

-Dollar Store Stickers

-Felt/Felt Pens

I like my design the way it is.

if I didn't like it , i wouldn't have chose it

Besides , I use the decoration kits that were meant for tamagotchis.

You should cut some masking tape or clear tape and put it on the screen so that you don't get nail polish or whatever you are painting it with on the screen. If you get paint on the screen accidently you might not be able to get it off! You could probably get a nice finish using something like Testors model car paint and clear nail polish over that but don't try this unless you are older or experienced with model car paint since it can be dangerous if you don't know how to use it right. Anyways I prefer to leave my tama's their original color. None of mine have paint coming off.

Latest posts

Back