I am sooo sorry

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxyangel

Reaction score
:D :D I am soo sorry as u proberly know I was hacked this week .. And I am sooo sorry for the things he said they are horrible I got my dad to fix it tho... But if u hate me for enternity don't worry I would hate me too. I got the account back because the hacker didn't change the E-mail address....

If you want me to leave then don't worry I will even I would want me to leave!!!

;) Oh roxyangel, please don't go, it's not your fault you were hacked. You have been such a good friend to me, and i would hate to see you go! Mangorox was hacked, and everyone forgived him/her, so please don't go! :huh: :) :( :(

roxyangel,

You can't be blamed for other people's actions.

It's not your fault for what they do.

Don't go beacause of someone hacking your account, even if someone hates you for what the hacker said.

Roxyangel! Don't leave! Why should you leave if someone else posted the horrid posts! Everybody knows you didn't post them! And I'm your friend! Don't go!!! It is really the person who wrote such stuff who should go and the hacker has. The hacker wanted to spoil your reputation but you've come back showing us that you aren't like that a bit, foiling his plans!

Thanks guys u r all so nice! I won't leave. And thanks spiffy since the hacker had say something horrible in your log. I don't think I am the nicest tamatalker here.. I think u guys r u r there to support others when they r down and that shows something very special and uniqe :mellow: :ph34r:

Thank-you soo much guys! You are all so nice. I wont leave I think everything is back to normal. And sipffy that is nice to say since the hacker swear in your log!!!

Thank-you tamapuppy13, Oniontchi, tamagotchi_guru, pixielation, spiffy, Rock'in Robotchi and Christy10! I don't think I am one of the nicest tama talker I think you all are!!

You stand by friends (even if u don't no them) and help them out when they most need you. And that is something really speial!

:puroperatchi: :furawatchi: I am soo sorry as u proberly know I was hacked this week .. And I am sooo sorry for the things he said they are horrible I got my dad to fix it tho... But if u hate me for enternity don't worry I would hate me too. I got the account back because the hacker didn't change the E-mail address....If you want me to leave then don't worry I will even I would want me to leave!!!
why would peeps hate u.u didnt say thoughs things.they probably hate the guy who hacked u.your a very nice person

Hey roxyangel,

cAn you be my friend too? Please? U seem so nice...

Aww. I didn't know you but don't worry. I don't hate you ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
*blush* Sure I would love to be ur friend!!! Oh and thanks!!!! ^_^ :unsure: :wacko:

yeah dont leave i think you r nice would you be my friend too i think if you didnt do it you shouldnt be blamed for it :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back