Robber trick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

misstama12

Reaction score
Before the robber takes away point reset it then download it! no points are taken away.

If you do that your Tamagotchi will slow down it's grownth.

What does this mean?

This means that your Tama will envolve sometime after the expected date. This is because when you reset it, you also back-forward it.

So either way, something is going to happen. Either it's a slowed down grownth or a loss of points.

sorry wrong trick! if you have a bad fortune, dont open the middle letter.

I have 80000 points and I really care for that money. I don't like resetting. Is there a different way?

Look, the reason there's a robber is because you could get robbed in real life! Besides, the King gives you about 3 times the amount the robber takes, so if there was no robber, the King wouldn't come! You still have extra money aftr getting robbed, so dont act like little kids afraid of getting robbed!

And i sould do that why??Ill just earn it back no big deal!! :D

Checks tama.shes ok!! :D :rolleyes: :mellow: :mellow: :D :D

Thanks for the tip. :p I find the robber very, very annoying. :huh:

There is no another way because you have much money,

the only way is never open the middle letter in the message icon :huh:

that way, when another message is there, it might be another gift from the king or something etc.

that's the way I knew.

the reset/download actually doesn't work,it starts off after the robber took points.Thanks for trying, though!! ^_^ ;)

Look, the reason there's a robber is because you could get robbed in real life! Besides, the King gives you about 3 times the amount the robber takes, so if there was no robber, the King wouldn't come! You still have extra money aftr getting robbed, so dont act like little kids afraid of getting robbed!
That's not true... :huh:

He only gives me back a fraction of what I lost... :huh: :lol:

On my verson 4, I always donate my points because I want the royal costume, and so when the robber comes, I don;t mind!

(ps: Try this but it might not work. as soon as you see the robber, hit cancel. I works sometimes. you just got to hit it at the right moment)

why bother though cause someone gave mii advice 2 hav 3 babies butt it didn't work and I hate resetting it for no reason!!! :lol: :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back