Is it susposed to be like this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidanconner

Reaction score
Ok guys, check it out.

I recently bought it Tamagotchi V4.5, for 30 bucks.

And like..everything is the same except the games and and evolutions.

Are things going to change soon?

Am I going to get my moneys worth or what.

And sure I got the PC pack and all that.

But I'm talking about the tama itself.

Someone please tell meh.

A Tamagotchi itself? For thirty dollars?! Well which region do you live in? Because in the U.S. and Canada, Tamagotchis are around $15.00. I'm sorry to say this but if you bought a Tamagotchi for $30, most likely, you just got ripped off.

A Tamagotchi itself?  For thirty dollars?!  Well which region do you live in?  Because in the U.S. and Canada, Tamagotchis are around $15.00.  I'm sorry to say this but if you bought a Tamagotchi for $30, most likely, you just got ripped off.
Didn't he say he got the PC. Pack with it?

Anyway, the V4.5 is just a little update from the V4. Nothing really new, something I expected. The V5 is due to come out soon, coming with some big updates. So, if you do want updates, may I suggest returning the V4.5 and waiting the V5? Your decision. ^_^

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys, check it out.I recently bought it Tamagotchi V4.5, for 30 bucks.

And like..everything is the same except the games and and evolutions.

Are things going to change soon?

Am I going to get my moneys worth or what.

And sure I got the PC pack and all that.

But I'm talking about the tama itself.

Someone please tell meh.
Well, the characters are also different. As well as the designs. Its just a little updated tamagotchi. If there was more than that , it would be called the V5 , not V4.5 . Wait wait wait ... You got that thing for $30.00 ? Here , where I live you can get it for $14.00 . Do you live somewhere like Canada or Australia ? I hear things are more expensive there. Anyways, I'm sorry that your disappointed with the results of your purchase ( lol. I sound like a bandia sales man ). Might as well still use it. Right ?

- • TG •

i bought mine for $30(singapore) too. But its fun when you can see it evolve into different characters ramdomly!~

Well, the actual Tamagotchi toy is not worth 30 dollars, but since you got the PC pack, that is the price.

As for my opinion, I do not think that the V4.5 is even worth 15 dollars. It's just a little bit different from the V4. I mean, all it is is new jobs and games and characters. No actual new FEATURES. However, the PC pack has a lot of different activities to do if I'm not mistaken, so I believe it is worth the money to get a PC pack.

A Tamagotchi itself? For thirty dollars?! Well which region do you live in? Because in the U.S. and Canada, Tamagotchis are around $15.00. I'm sorry to say this but if you bought a Tamagotchi for $30, most likely, you just got ripped off.
i totally agree. try bringing it back to the store. 4.5 is the same thing as a v4 except with different games and jobs.

In my country singapore,the things are more expensive than usa and some countries.From a tamagotchi which costs 15 dollars at your country,it costs 29.95 for a tamagotchi [ from version 1 - 4 ] But the recent tamagotchi v4.5 was more expensive,it costs $39.95 . At first,i thought it was a mistake . I asked the salesgirl and they said that it was a more newer version so it is more expensive.And if im not wrong,if there is a tamagotchi v4.5 pc pack in singapore,[ i have not seen one appearing on stores before ] , it will cost around $50-$60+ . More expensive ehs ? T.T

PiinkishAverlyn

Well, the characters are also different. As well as the designs. Its just a little updated tamagotchi. If there was more than that , it would be called the V5 , not V4.5 . Wait wait wait ... You got that thing for $30.00 ? Here , where I live you can get it for $14.00 . Do you live somewhere like Canada or Australia ? I hear things are more expensive there. Anyways, I'm sorry that your disappointed with the results of your purchase ( lol. I sound like a bandia sales man ). Might as well still use it. Right ?
- • TG •
i live in ontario and thing are a little mor expensive by 1 dollar.[for tamas]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back