Death Note

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digi450

Reaction score
anyone here ever hear of the show Death Note? I love it! talk about the show here XD

yay someone replied. yup its pretty cool. at first it seems like some stupid show about a dude writing down names and then they die but its really good and complicated. suspensful even XD i love the show

Me too. I liked the ballpoint pen in the drawer trick lolz i tried doing it at home but I couldnt find a drawer with a hole for a pen dangit.....

I have seen the whole series in Japanese. It was one of the best animes ever.

Very moody and edgy and so well done.

There are also a couple of live action movies. They are very well done. You should look them up on Google videos. :)

Of course now I am watching the English episodes.

Me too. I liked the ballpoint pen in the drawer trick lolz i tried doing it at home but I couldnt find a drawer with a hole for a pen dangit.....
lol. that sounds awsome. i should try that. i mean, i should try making my own drawer *dreaming* lol that wouldbe sooooo cool XD

mothra - cool XD i'm watching it in japanese now and when i finish that i'll look up the movies XD

lol XD totally. my brother actually brought up death note yestarday and i flipped at him. he's my older (eviler) brother who, so he says, has a whole secret life from me. so i started watchingit XD it was awsome.

P.S. sakura - i love the song in ur sigy XD

Me too ;}

lol

my brother used to hate death note till he watched it, now he watches it on adult swim every saturday!

Nope, never heard of it.
its 16+ i think...(i think...) i don't know your age but i think your younger.....well who am i kidding. i'm to young to watch it too XD oh well

sakura - my brother said he only watched a few episodes and got confused....which confused me cuz he never says he gets confused....lol...wow i said confused (<forth time) there XD

Death Note is my favorite anime! I'm watching it in Japanese but the problem is that my laptop is so slow when it comes to watching videos >.<

~AG~

i'm on my laptop too and my laptop should be a senior citizen XP go to animecrazy.net they have a lot of anime there and it doesn't freeze up. its realy good :mellow:

its 16+ i think...(i think...) i don't know your age but i think your younger.....well who am i kidding. i'm to young to watch it too XD oh well
sakura - my brother said he only watched a few episodes and got confused....which confused me cuz he never says he gets confused....lol...wow i said confused (<forth time) there XD
Im 10 and I watch it sometimes. Its TV 14 so its 14+....Oh well I watch bleach and InuYasha all the time

reall? thats awsome. i only thougth that because the books are 16+ so blah blah blah. lol. i started watching tv 14 when i was 10 also. whoot! but i'm 12 now...grrr..lol. i love bleach too XD

I've heard about the Anime, but I've never seen it before, though one of my friends did see it.

reall? thats awsome. i only thougth that because the books are 16+ so blah blah blah. lol. i started watching tv 14 when i was 10 also. whoot! but i'm 12 now...grrr..lol. i love bleach too XD
LOL me too, like when I was 10 I started watching anime like "Full Metal Alchemist"

i'm on my laptop too and my laptop should be a senior citizen XP go to animecrazy.net they have a lot of anime there and it doesn't freeze up. its realy good :p
Thanks sooo much!!! :D

It does work and your were right, it doesn't freeze.

~AG~

Latest posts

Back