Is it normal for buttons to

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Secretgotchi

Reaction score
Please help! What I mean is is it normal for a tamagotchi button to take several pushes in order to work? This only happens to me about every ten button pushes. Is this normal?

This happens to me every once in a while. In my case, sometimes I don't press the button all the way down or I sort or scrape by the button and not press it in the middle. I don't think you have anything to worry about! Hope this helps! :wub:

Please help! What I mean is is it normal for a tamagotchi button to take several pushes in order to work? This only happens to me about every ten button pushes. Is this normal?
yea, tht happens 2 me when i press the buttons too fast. it is very normal. :furawatchi:

Thanks for the help everyone, but I KNOW that I am pushing the buttons right. It''s just that the buttons don't realize that I've pushed it. Maybe I should return my Tamagotchi to K-Mart. But theres only around 20 version 4.5's and PC Packs in New Zealand. And theres no more left. Do you think I should keep it anyway? It was a PC Pack which I got as a gift.

I almost always have to press the buttons more than once on any of my tamagotchi :furawatchi:

This could mean your buttons have dust underneith them, or perhaps your Tamagotchi is just old. In any case, it is normal, and perhapsa through clean would do you good. Simply unscrew the battery cover and the smaller screws inside to take the back off. The components inside are durable, but be careful to not break any of the small wires. Take the buttons off and rinse them in lukewarm water (THE BUTTONS ONLY), towel dry and place them back inside. Be sure they have no water left on them, however, as this can fry the tamagotchi's circutboard.

Hope I could help!!

~Tama-Nut~

Thanks a lot, but my Tamagotchi is brand new! Maybe I should go for a refund.

The buttons could not be broken in enough. It takes a while for them to soften up.

No , I don't think its normal.

How long have you had it ? It may just be worn out from you using it alot. Do you drop it often? The buttons may have become loose or inactive. Does that help?

I don't have this problem though... I wish you the best of luck.

one time on my V3 tamagotchi the B button broke off and on my v4 the A button broke then i desided to break the tamagotchi (with a hamer)

Hhm. well, Have you dropped it alot ? ( be honest now ;] )

When using your tamagotchi , did you push to hard on the buttons ?

... OR , are you pushing to lightly when you are using them. So lightly that they can't understand.?

Hm... So you just got your Tamagotchi, you're pressing the buttons right, and it's still not working? Not normal, there's only one thing I can think of.

When you get a new Tamagotchi, the buttons are pretty hard, you know? I think that if you use the Tamagotchi a little more, the buttons will soften up, therefore not taking as many pushes.

I'm not sure if it'll work. Just a suggestion. :lol:

:) 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :huh:

Good one! Rasberry Tama. I didnt think of that one, and it is very accurate. ^__^

Thanks Raspberry tama! But now my buttons are even more broken than when I first got it! I'm getting a refund sometime today.

On a V4 and on a V4.5, the buttons aren't very responsive, so it may take a little bit of time to ware them out (although they still wont work properly.) whereas on other versions, (V1, V2, V3, UraTama, Entama) they are fully responsive.

EDIT: Is responsive even a word?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

It sounds normal, mine does that every say 10 pushes.

I have three brothers and sisters and the same happens to theirs-

so the odds are that it is a normal thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back