what is your fav fast food place?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate fast food. I don't eat fast food. This is a story that is TRUE:

My friend's friend went on a trip to somewhere with her family. THey had to drive there so they HAD to stop at a drive through (no choice) so because she liked chicken nuggets, that's what she got. (I think this was at Burger King or McDonalds). SHe dropped a chicken nugget and couldn't find it. Three months later she found it. IT LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME! NO CHANGES!!!

that's good because you know there food isnt cheap!like home cook food ya find it later it yellow and moldy and stinky!

guys, fast food is not bad for you unless you eat it like every other day! Just eat in moderation. You'll be fine.

Mine is Pizza hut! ooooh yea!

then just try not to be additcted. whatever. i don't care. i just eat it in moderation.

Mc donals, yummmmyyyy, ICECREAM! <3

Papercut= FYI it doesn;t make you fat IF you don't eat it all the time. And no you don't get addicted, it's not like drugs. <3

Fast Food us groos Xp
I enjoy Waffle House though :mametchi:
Agreed..

Also, Waffle House is awesome. xDD The nearest one to where I live is in Kansas City, about 5 hours away, so I only get to have it on vacation.. xD

I try not to eat much fast food. If I absolutely have to, I choose SubWay.

There's never a time when you HAVE to eat fast food lol, though I actually got addicted and now I love QUIZNOS! but actually, ca-candy, quiznos isn't a copy of subway, they actually TOAST their sandwiches, and even though subway has a toaster oven or whatever, it's not like quiznos because no matter how you get your food at quiznos, it's always toasted!

I can't decide between Pizza hut or Subway. A year ago I would've voted McDonald's, but I hate it now. I had too many cheeseburgers in one meal and felt sick for ages. Really, don't try this. It might put you off forever. :mametchi:

-ryta-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back