watery tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flowergirl334

Reaction score
hi i need a lot of help!!!!! my evil little brother grabbed my tamagotchi's that were verson 1-4 and filled up the sink and dunked the ALL IN!!!! :lol: i really liked them! and i have like 10-15! :( is there anything that i can do so that they can work again? if not what do you suggest???? now i only have 1!!!!! do you think that i should buy them on ebay???? :huh: I WANT THEM BACK!!! :)

Miles of smiles,

Take it apart and air them out. And I don't mean the back, I mean the whole thing. (the little 4 screws inside and the other 4 screws inside that!) Well, should work, otherwise....they're done for. Hope I helped.

Posted with (hopefully) useful advice, ~Christail~

(by the way, welcome to TT)

maybe you should contact bandai to try and fix em. is your brother old or young [like 4 or something] if older just tell yo parents and he owes you lots o cash.

Been there, done that. My little sister once took my V2 and threw it in the bathtub. Another time, my friend sprayed water on it and it started going from icon to icon really fast. The best thing to do is to take out the battery and let it air out for a day or two. I did that with both of mine and they worked fine. Hope I helped!

~Mimigotchi10

thanks thoses are great ideas!!! and my brother is only 4!!!! so ya! but please ANYONE else please reply!!! OH AND WHAT IF YOU FIND A TAMAGOTCHI THAT YOU LOST AND YOU FOUND IT AFTER A YEAR THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY DUNKED IN WATER????? DOES THAT MEAN THAT IT WILL NVER WORK AGAIN? AND HOW DO YOU REPLY TO BANDI???? I NEED SOME HELP PEOPLE!! I HAD LIKE 16 AND SAVED UP FOR LIKE 2 YEARS!!!! THEY WERE ALL ON ONE KEY CHAIN AND.....................PLOP THERE THEY GO RIGHT INTO THE WATER!!! CURSE YOUNGER BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT DO THOSES STUPID THINGS!!!!!

it probably wont work again. My 7 year old brother dunked one in and the screen was all blackish. Tell your parents and they might buy you at least one new one and your brother owes you some money. Yes curse those younger siblings(I have 2 a 4 year old sister and a 7 year old brother DX)

Try unscrewing the battery cover and using a blowdryer (low heat) to dry out the internal compoments. Take out the battery first! This is important, because if water in the battery compartment causes it to corrode, your tamagotchi is a lost cause.

it probably wont work again. My 7 year old brother dunked one in and the screen was all blackish. Tell your parents and they might buy you at least one new one and your brother owes you some money. Yes curse those younger siblings(I have 2 a 4 year old sister and a 7 year old brother DX)
excuse me my tamagotchi fell in a toilet all we did was take the battery out left it for a day and it worked

It depends alot on luck. As I see there are many examples for both working and not working tamas after drying them out, so it all depends on which areas the water could find its way into - if some important electronic areas were "infected" with water there is no way to bring them back to life. I wish you luck, and hope this is not what happened. :)

And, by the way, I don't think your brother owes you anything, he is too young to have done it on purpose, so I know it is hard, but do not be angry with him. :D Try to explain him that he had done something that made you really sad, but nothing like trying to gain money from him when he gets older for this. as I said, I doubt it was done on purpose, at this age I don't think he could foresee the consequences of what he did. My younger sister also did alot of painful things to my soul when she was really young (like when she first encountered the scissors I found ~everything~ cut into pieces when I arrived home. My toys, my stickers, my posters, even my school notes... I was angry as hell, but now I know she did not know what she was doing - that's how they learn...)

Last edited by a moderator:
And when you put the screws back in, make sure their tight, so that the buttons come out on the outside of the tamagotchi high enough, and that the little gap between the front and back of the tama is tight too.

Edit: I think you shouldn't ask your brother for money, but if some of them can't be fixed, maybe you could explain to your parents exactly what happened and if they could buy you some new ones. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a super tama. I went to have a drink of water and dropped my tama in the water. it starting whizzing from icon to icon then it opened a game by itself, it won and tried again and it kept on going until it won 36 times! After games it fed itself and started to connect with an "imaginary tamagotchi"! A makiko entered and gave me a pear! After that it grew 3 times (from Memetchi to Mametchi to Kuchipatchi... weird), it aged itself up to 203 then the matchmaker came, he married my tama off and had a baby. Before 24 hours was up the parent left the baby which grew into a memetchi really fast (In about 1 minute ;) ) it had another baby, that baby had another, and another.... so on. My Super tama is Generation 694! MY SUPER TAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story is COMPLETELY TRUE :D :D :D :ph34r: !

This mightn't help but see if u can get your tama like mine!

From Tama Mermaid88

cool tama_mermaid88

um i did the same two and i broke i got sand in another (dont take them to the beach) i work lucliy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back