This is weird ....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacool

Reaction score
Well I recently bought another tamagotchi V2 (it was the purple one incase ur wondering) and I typed in the codes, and it came up with 'Hair Gel' instead of 'Hair Potion' and it came up with 'Honey' or something instead of 'Love potion'! Is my tamagotchi diffrent??

I think you might have one of the early V2 Tama ConneCTions.

These came out in the UK (before the V2 Connexions came out in the UK!)

Several posts on TamaTalk (in the early days of V2s on sale) mentioned Honey instead of Love Potion.

I don't think there is a huge difference 'though - maybe just terminology.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

sorry i cant really help cuz i can't find a v2 ANYWERE in burlington (canada) but rite now im in st louis on VAY K (vaycation)and looking so, wish me luk on findin one

Wow its a connection?? It said on the packet that it was a Connexion!
Hmm - now I am not sure.

What you describe is definitely what I heard when the V2 ConneCTions came out in the UK (it is only hearsay - I have a V2 Connexion).

Your packet says Connexion - are the instruction sheets in lots of different European languages?

What is the logo on the front of the actual Tama Egg? Does it just say 'Tamagotchi' or does it say 'Tamagotchi Connection' ?

If it IS a Connexion, then I dunno!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

[SIZE=21pt]I have one of those too! It said "honey" instead of "love potion" but it's the same.[/SIZE]

lolli911

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back