What are U doing for New Year's Eve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchigirl1

Reaction score
Well, For me, I'm going to my relative's house and staying up until midnight! I love staying up at night! :blink: :blink:

Going to try and stay up and watch the ball drop. Going to watch a lot of t.v. that day. :]

I will be going to a relative's house and I will be staying up till midnight.And before,in the morning,I will be going to the bank to change my money into Euro,because we will be having a new currency from January 1st,2008 ^^

watching ratatoulle with famly and then stayin up till 12:00 AM. then sleepin

Hehe, why isnt 'going to a party' an option? :D

Im going to my friends place for a party. Should be lots of fun. Staying up until.. I dont know, last year I went home around 9am.

I'm staying home and watching the ball drop on midnight. I'm so boring, right? :kuribotchi:

I am going to the movies with my friends and ♥Jed♥ most of you know and I am probly going to go to my best friends house and watch tv and play GH3 so yeah.

My aunt, uncle, and nanna are coming over and we're going to watch the ball drop at midnight. =] Then I'm gonna go play Animal Crossing, and set back the clock a minute before midnight. Then I shall post on TT and go on my MSN. ^^

I am going to a Party!

I'm so excited!

It's a dance party, and there's going to be activities, and dancing ( no bad dancing thank goodness!! ) and there's going to be food, and just hanging out! I'm so excited! It's going to be great!

Happy New Year!! 2008

-NINJA

I'm going to this weird party.

I'm probably not going to eat anything because no one cares that I don't eat food with a face.

I'll be with Jody and my dad.

I'm planning on doing what I did last year... Sitting on the lawn, listening to my iPod (My music, not old people music) and writing my book.

I'll be out all day the next day.

Having a partyy with the family for New Years. For us Russian's it's a very big thing. (No offense to any race, that was not meant in an offensive way, Im just saying we don't celebrate Christmas on teh 25th we do on the 7th of January but are allowed to get presents on New Year). If our friends are coming I might play with them till it strikes and then play with my preseys, but if they don't which is probably what is going to happen I will confine myself to my room with the computer, TV, and Guitar Hero 3. :]

lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back