where is your fav place to be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like malls. I can't wait til I can got to one without my parents around! When saw "mall" on there immediately chose it but then I saw "hotel" and went "CRAP!" cuz those are my real fave places to stay! About 2 years ago,when me and my 'rent and there friends were going to Mexico,me,my mom,and my dad went down late the night before and stayed at the "Four Point Sheretin" or Sheredin around BWI and it was one of the best hotels I have ever been in. They had a gagillin pillows on one bed,they had "Chocolate Mousse" on the room service menu that you could order ANY TIME!! It was so awesome I didn't want to leave,and that's sayin somethin when you're headed to Mexico!

I'm ok anywhere as long as I have a computor to type a story on or paper and pencils. Usually I like being at friends' house.

*Yawn* it's ten minutes past eleven PM here. Well I'm gonna hit the hay. 'Night everyone!

i know i know i am going to be thought as a weirdo for saying this but i love cemertarys not like ugly lawn ones but i love beutiful old ones if anyone has been to toowong cemertary in brisbane they will know of the type i talk of there are very pretty and calming

The library thats a block away from my house because I love to read. And it is also always so quiet. I also to be in my room because I have a radio a computer a tv a ton of books and alot of other things.

Probably my room, even though random people like to walk through it all the time.

Other than that, I love the London Underground <3

Either infront of the computer (tehe) or in my room. My room has a computer (no internet though ^_^ ), a stereo, a TV and...well...my bed. I love to sit in there and write randomly with my MP3 player. (That's how little of a life I have -.-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back