How to apply for a job? V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GCHS_JVcheer

Reaction score
Hi...um...My Tama is 5 years old. Everyday, I go to the "connection" icon and click on "Work" it always leaves, so idk if it's going to school or work??! I went to tamatown.com, and I clicked on "Work" and it said, "Due to secrurity reasons, we cannot allow anyone into here that doesnt work here (or something like that), please come back when you have been interviewed for a job" :D Please help me!! I want my tama to have a job! ;) Thanks!

if your tama changed to a adult at 5 then it will get its job tommorow the mail will come and you will get a [!] letter read it and click B WHEN IT SAYS away to get your job

When your tamagotchi evolves into an adult, it will soon get a [!] and another one. The first one is for graduating school, and then the second one is for job applications. Get at least 50 skill points in each category. ;)

Press A to scroll through the job listings. Press B when you have found one that you may want to do. :D

The judges will then give you a rating. O O O will really get you in, O O X will still get you in, yet X X O or X X X will get you out.

I hope this helped you! :D

So, you don't have a job YET. I think you are probably still in school and haven't yet graduated. After 24 unpaused hours, your tama will get a job for your choosing. They will give you a choice of what skill points is the highest. Try to get at least 60+ in each category to get a job. When you get the letter [!] your tama will graduate from school and get another letter to get a job. When you choose the job, the judges will deliberate and decide if your tama should go or not. Get O O O for a job, and no X's. If you don't get a job, it comes back in an hour or so. Hope I Helped!!

When your tamagotchi has evolved into a Tamagotchi, 1 day after you should get a [!] lettter, that letter will be the interview, seeing if you are suitible for the job.

However- you must have the right skill points for the job- so make sure you have 50+ on all of them, just in case. ;)

well, if you press the b button when you see the away sign, you will see whether you are going to school or work. Sounds like you have not gotten the [!] message 24 hours after becoming an adult. You can scroll your tama through a number of jobs. The interviewers will give 3 "o" if you are hired. Whether you are hired depends on the skill points needed for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back