Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon58590

Reaction score
Here you can post about anything about Animal crossing: wild world (ACWW).

Hope you like it :)

Edit: TamaMum

We've recently had a lot of AC:WW topics with some useful info & discussion, so I am going to merge some of these threads into one topic to avoid duplications and to try to keep all the useful info in one, easy to find thread.

PS: Links to other AC:WW threads that you may find useful:

AC:WW (DS) Tips & Tricks?

AC Friend Codes for wifi play

Last edited by a moderator:
well i LOVE animal crossing i love it with my life! i heard that it might be coming to the wii!

look here

also look here for a movie but this one could be a fake and so could this

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

but this one looks real kinda

but yeah i love animal crossing. my town is called tinytown. i reset it a couple of times because i got rubbish town ;) . animal crossing rox!

Ok, do coconuts ONLY grow in summer? Because EVERY single coconut I plant never grows. I've had about 15.

ALL other fruits grow for me!

mametchi ;)

this is for animal crossing!

Coconuts will only grow if they are close to the beach. Plant them in front of the shore and i'm pretty sure you'll have some coconut trees.

They don't have to right on the beach to grow ;)

If you cut down an existing tree and plant a coconut in the hole left when you dig out the stump you'll almost certainly get the coconut tree to grow there.

I've tested this several times, away from the beach - but always in the southern half of the town, so it's only a half-proved theory at the moment - with 100% success so far....

I suspect that coconuts won't grow in the northern half of the town - in the same way that Cedar Saplings never seem to grow in the southern half of the town :p

oh i feel dumb!! i've always just sold the cococuts at tom nooks store... i'll be sure to plant them this time!! ha haa ha

I love Animal Crossing:Wild World!

My store house is exspaining for the 2nd time! YEA! :huh:

I love Animal Crossing:Wild World! My store house is exspaining for the 2nd time! YEA! :D
Mine's gettin expanded tomorrow into Nookings I think. I already have Nook-N-Go :D .

I have to admit, this game is pretty addictive, I've neglected MySims lol.

I love Animal Crossing:Wild World! My store house is exspaining for the 2nd time! YEA! :D
I have every fruit tree except banana.

Only 199,242 bells left until I get to the final house upgrade, nookington's final upgrade, caught every fish except 4, almost caught traltula/scorpian (whatever it was) . I just think my animal crossing game is pretty good, because that's the only game I have! :D

mametchi :D

I have every fruit tree except banana. Only 199,242 bells left until I get to the final house upgrade, nookington's final upgrade, caught every fish except 4, almost caught traltula/scorpian (whatever it was) . I just think my animal crossing game is pretty good, because that's the only game I have! :D

mametchi :D
I'm paying my 120,000 bells loan [only 99,000 left!] will my house upgrade when I payed it off?

I'm paying my 120,000 bells loan [only 99,000 left!] will my house upgrade when I payed it off?
When you pay off your first loan, Tom Nook enlarges your room - so you have more space.

When you pay off your second loan, Tom Nook enlarges your room again - and there's plenty of room for bigger items of furniture without it all looking too crowded.

When you pay off your third load, you get an extra room built upstairs

and so on... I have a link to the room upgrades on animalxing.com somewhere... I'll try to find it ;)

Edit: here: https://animalxing.com/expansionww.php

Hey TM, if you donate a bee to the museum and then you go into the bugs room, would it sting you if it sees you?

I have every fruit tree except banana.
by the way you cant get bananas on animal crossing wild world you can get:

cherry

apple

peach

orange

pear and coconuts. you can find coconuts washed up on the beach

Ok, so in my animal crossing wild world, in one part, they show a picture. In the background, it looks like 3 acorns, 2 near one tree, where they go there.

But I just read about an acorn festival. Is that what it is? Can you plant those?

Also, I know there are banana trees. They are rare.

These are the trees I know of so far.

Banana

Coconut

Apple

Orange

Pear

Peach

Cherry

I just need banana, and maybe even acorn.

thanks!

mametchi ;)

The Acorn Festival starts on the second week of October and goes on for one week.

The acorns don't grow on trees, they are found underneath normal trees (ones with no fruit).

All you have to do is pick them up and give them to Cornimer who'll give you a special piece of Mush Furniture. Just don't give him the rotten acorns. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back