>:( STUPID DEBUGING ****

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trixie

Reaction score
:p you'd think that debuging would work, but no. it didn't. at all. it won't turn on or anything! Please help me!

debuging does work but im not sure if its hard...

i tried debuging my tama but it didnt work!!!!!.

it just did the normal thing!.

i dont see how others can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debugging doesn't alawys work right away. I got my V2 to debug on the first try. It helps if you tape the battery in after you use the pencil to make sure it goes in to debug mode.

When it does, you can put it back together and it should stay in debug mode.

Debugging always works with me... the first time i did it i stripped two wires and it broke. :mellow: but when i got mine right ppl started paying me to debug theres!

:huh: debuggin is sooo easy... i debugged mi lil sis's v1 and it was easy... just open the back and then scratch the thing that says debug with a pencil about 8 times... try to put the back on it and make it secure so nuttin would fall out ... then wen the back is closed reset it and if it doesnt work, maybe you need to scratch the debug with da pencil more... to undebug it, jst rub the debug place wit a q-tip...

lemme' kno how it ends up!

xoxo

Its bad. I tried to debug mine and the little wires of the sound ripped off. And now it doesnt have any sound. It turned out, it was worth nothing but ripping the sound wires.

Okay, first of all, what is 'debugging'? I know what it means, but why would you need to fix your Tamagotchi? Is it broken or something? I'm so confused here. e_e

I KNOW WHY IT DOSEN"T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when u were debugging u probally accadently broke a wire.(trust me) it happened to me

my v1 doent say debugging anywhere so i scratched around a bit and now it poos 2 x every minute gets depressed every minute gets sick every minute :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back