Toy Wiz Has V5's on pre-order!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
Toy Wiz (www.toywiz.com) has got some Tamagotchi V5's on pre-order, there seems to be six different designs. The designs are "Tama House", "Love my family", "Cookie Dough",

"Brilliant Ruby", Blue Abstract", and "Cotton Candy". There are no pictures, and limited information on Toy Wiz's website. Toy Wiz: Tamagotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah, that is sooo awesome! Thanks very much for posting this, I can't wait for the V5's to come out! ;)

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

oh boy!

I'm excited!

Nice find!

But i kind of hate toywiz. They have some pretty intense prices on those my Chem action figures...

Wish I could see the designs!

bamcr

Usually their preorders are off, I remember how they had the last batch of V4.5's new designs that were due this year, but they actually came out in late November! (I'm hoping it's earlier?)

Thanks for posting this!

Tama-Love

I've seen these,I don't recommend buying them from Toywiz like bamcr said they have some very intense prices and these are the normal v4.5 that you could find anywhere though there are some Tamagotchi v4.5 like mine which can only be found at the store though the ones they have you can find all the time.

Ya, don't have to buy from Toywiz if you don't have much $. We can wait for the release and then can buy V5 directly.

In fact, being too eager have its disadvantage. The better designs usually come a few months after the initial releases of each version. I bought my yellow v4 last year and till now, got much better designs for v4 which makes my current yellow v4 look very old!

My friend advised me to wait a lil longer just for better ones to come. Have patience!

Well I live in Australia and I found a version 5 a k-mart!

I got it for my brother....the antenna was a chimney and on the other side there was a key attached!

and its cheaper in most stores in the US. ToyWiz is charging $20, and of course there's shipping cost on top of that.

Cotton Candy sounds interesting for a design. I was at Target and they don't have them yet. I'll be at walmart next week. Last year I got my 2nd V4 at Walmart in January.

I've pre-ordered a Tamagotchi Cookie-Dough V5. ;)

Toy Wiz (www.toywiz.com) has got some Tamagotchi V5's on pre-order, there seems to be six different designs. The designs are "Tama House", "Love my family", "Cookie Dough", "Brilliant Ruby", Blue Abstract", and "Cotton Candy". There are no pictures, and limited information on Toy Wiz's website. Toy Wiz: Tamagotchi
Nice!

Although I thought it was going to be released in January!

Jan. 5, 2008, but I guess it's delayed.

mametchi :furawatchi:

If you go to to toywiz and look at the tamagotchis they moved the tamagotchi V5 to the top and now it doesnt say "Shipping February" instead it sayd "NEW!" Meaning it should ship very soon for who ever pre-ordered one! :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back