Does anybody

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chellybell123

Reaction score
Does anybody have a weird older sister or just any weird sibling. My sister is not that weird but she says random things and it gets very funny but she can get boring sometimes too. At Christmas I got the Pirates of the Caribbean life game and a few days later we were going to play it and my older sister Amber asked what is Life and I just looked at her like she was a freak and she just said that came out wrong. Well does anybody else have a weird or funny sibling?

Hah, your 5 year old cousin weighs more than me and I'm 12.

Anyway, I don't have any siblings- I love it. ^.^

If I was an only child I would be bored because my older sister is my entertainment but I could do without my little sister she is annoying.

I'm pretty sure that my brother is crazy...he has about 200 (i'm not kidding) sock puppets in his spare drawer. no wonder he has no socks to wear at college... :rolleyes: he collects sock puppets.

Not an older sister but an older sibling.

My older brother can be mean, but I can't be without him. He's hilarious! I can't think of anything, but he's to funny. :rolleyes:

My older sister is quite odd. 0.o She's obsessed with Willy Wonka and POTC, and she's 18... I don't know about my brother, though. I've never met him. xD

I have all younger brothers.

Yesterday the youngest of my brothers was tied to the wheelie chair (his hands were tied around the back, feet tied together and whole body to the chair), and because he couldn't move, my other brothers took turns at hitting and kicking him in the... ahem... you know what I mean.

My brothers can be nasty to one another sometimes, but they're really nice. I get along with all of them except the oldest brother.

If I was an only child I would be bored because my older sister is my entertainment but I could do without my little sister she is annoying.
Well that was mean but my little sister is only 7 months old she is as cute as can be but she cries all the time. I meen ALL the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a weird older brother. 0.o He's crazy at day, calm at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back