Do you have a special saying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchigirl1

Reaction score
When I mean a special saying I mean like something that might help you to succeed or to help you fullfill your goals or lifetime want. Here is a random saying "Silence is Golden". That's all I could think of right now...! :D :D :D

'One day I will be on TV and all of those jerks who put me down will be sorry because I am better than them. You know what I will say? "All those people who tried to bring me down, just to bring themselves up, you only made me try harder. Thanks for that. <33"

Yup.

My special sayings:

"Checkit baby!!!!!"

"My energy is like the sun; it never goes away, it just disappears for a while..."

"We're being attacked by aliens!!! Hyper aliens!!!!!! THAT SPEAK FRENCH!!!!!!!!!"

But seriously, my saying for life is

"Why frown when you can smile? Having a negative outlook on life won't get you what you wanted. The best thing to do is to keeping thinking on the bright side!!"

Claws like a Puma ♥

Lol, my brother first told me that. Anyway, my favourite sports brand is Puma.

Treat every day as if it is your last and live it to the fullest.

Never doubt yourself. You can do anything.

Always be yourself, because the people who mind don't matter, and the people who matter don't mind.

Friends are like stars. They come and they go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow.

.:puma:.

if someone says something that makes sense, i say "maketh de sense!" it's wierd, i made it up!!

Hm, probably,

Try not to frown, because you never know who's going to fall in love with your smile.

Hmm...

"Life's too short for homework."

"If you keep your eyes closed, you won't see the beauty in life."

"Don't think someone's done something unless you heard it from them."

I thought up those. There are a couple more. I just kinda forgot them.

lets see....

"...TODAY IS FREE HUGS DAY B^D" <--this one is to scare people

"...I will eat your heart..."

"....Im a kitty."

and one quote to live by, as I live by, is,

"...we are all going to die."

He he, im pretty messed up.

lol nice ^

Mine is stupid.. it goe to the whole is the glass half empty or half full.

me- " Honestly, i don't give a da** whether the cup is half empty or half full, i just drink it.. but then walk away when i realize that it was someone else's cup.."

"Random is not just a word, but its a way of life!"

Thats my four best friends and my saying, because we are all random!

Here's another:

"Silence may be golden, but noise is what makes the world go round." <---- ahh, looks like my randomness has kicked in for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back