About ur Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_girl3000

Reaction score
here's how it works, you just post all about your tama, for instance... if he did something cute and you wanna tell the world...post it here, if he has been ill and needs sone TLC and you wanna share your expirience, post it here...you get me?

Ok I'll go 1st

Sonic is my tama, he is so cute, I fed him cherrys the oter day and he was really happy, I am having trouble praising him, what happens when yo praise you pet, dose it stay normal or is it meant to do a lil dance? I dunno, anyway, Sonic is a Marutchi and he will roll around if I leave him long enough, he is so cute, it says Marutchis need lots of attention, but Sonic is really independant, aww bless him! :ph34r:

Well my tama is called lucky , shes my 6 th genaration. The other day i found her rolling around around like a starfish and shes a pudding,i also found out she doesn't like chips as treats . Apart from that she doesn't moan much or do anything. :rolleyes:

HUH! I just put my ear to my tamagotchi and I could hear faint beeping that I cant hear when I take my ear off it, is this normal, does your tama do that too?

My Tama is so cool. Today he was playing a guitar and listening to music. He is also very strong and talented at games. He is also my first tama and i will always treasure him.

Name:Link

Species:Baby(don't know the name), chubby child, Apple

Weight:24lbs

Training:9/9

Favorite game:Bump

Least fav game:Heading

Sleeps:8.00pm-9.00am

Mfav tama outta all three would have to be CLOE.She's my only version2.She sings and dances.her favourite treat is steak.i could tell because she did a little dance after i gave her one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back