What's your favorite Pokemon (legendary)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuazha808

Reaction score
You maybe don't like any of the Pokemon I posted. You can either vote or tell about why you like a Pokemon that didn't appear in the list. I actually love this site where you answer a few questions (fill-in-the-bubble kind) and it tells you what Pokemon you are! ^_^ If you want the web URL, here it is: https://www.eonlightvalley.com/pquiz.php

I love Latias and Manaphy (they are so CUTE!). I also like another huge bunch of Pokemon. But Latias and Manaphy are the main ones I like. I'll explain:

Why about Latias:

Latias is cute, and it can learn a lot of powerful moves. And if it was real, then I would fly over downtown in the dark... It would be so beautiful. (It's cold over in UT; better bundle up for the ride in winter!)

Why Manaphy:

Cuz it's cute. That's pretty much the only reason.

Ok, I'll be waiting for your votes and posts!

-Yuazha808

I like all pokemon. Even if they are ugly. If you wanted to put all the legendaries then you forgot some. Darkria , Cresselia , Mesprit , Azelf , Uxie , and Arcues.

I toke the test and got Bayleef.

You are a Bayleef.

Extremely caring , and perhaps a litte shy , you are a great friend to be with. Your ligth , happy personality allows many to like you. Although your temper may run sometimes , no charm is lost. Just to be careful before you act.

I copied what it said after it said I'm a Bayleef.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...I don't have a thing with Pokemon anymore, and I don't know any of the new pokemon ^_^ So sad...

But when I was little I loved it! My favorite pokemon would have to be Pikachu!

-NINJA

Heh he... Some aren't legendaries.... Hehe... Anyway.... Tell me... Which out of these do you like?

Uxie

Azelf

Mespririt

Hehe... I'll be waiting....Again....

I like mesprit. I caugth Mesprit , Uxie , and Azelf in Pokemon Pearl. Mesprit is the hardest. She runs around everywhere and you track her with a thing in the watch on the touch screen. You need the move "Mean Look" and use it so she won't flee. I also like pachirisu and piplup. All legandaries are my favs. You forgot Rayquaza , Kiyogre(sp?) , and Groundon for legandaries.

Heh he... Some aren't legendaries.... Hehe... Anyway.... Tell me... Which out of these do you like?Uxie

Azelf

Mespririt

Hehe... I'll be waiting....Again....
Ohh! I must have read the post wrong! My bad!! Sorry!! I took your quiz, and I'm mew! That's pretty awesome! But anyways, hmm...I guess I like all of them! Or do I have to pick one?

I think they are all cute! Hehe! ^_^

-NINJA

My favourite Pokemon is Noctowl. I love owls, and for that reason alone, I love them. xD From those choices, I guess Azurill, it's really cute!

Ack, I voted Latias by accident. ><

My top fave Pokemon is Pikachu (the mascot of Pokemon).

Ooo you have both of mine!

I like Skitty and Mantyke!

I voted for Mantyke.

Ninja, you did not read wrong(whew!). I just forgot to add em', heh ehe. Sorry if I confused you. And, since ost of everyone else took the quiz and told me the results, I got a Latias! ;) It says:

You are nice, friendly, and overall very carefree and easy-going. You make friends with no trouble, and your relationships and bonds last. Despite your cheerfulness, you are also powerful and dangerous when angered. You do your best to protect those who dear to you.

Mmmm, I love Latias! Oi, I cna imagine myself flying over downtown now! :p LOL! I like to daydream. All those Pokemon lovers, please come here to vote for your favs!

Ninja, you did not read wrong(whew!). I just forgot to add em', heh ehe. Sorry if I confused you. And, since ost of everyone else took the quiz and told me the results, I got a Latias! ;) It says:You are nice, friendly, and overall very carefree and easy-going. You make friends with no trouble, and your relationships and bonds last. Despite your cheerfulness, you are also powerful and dangerous when angered. You do your best to protect those who dear to you.

Mmmm, I love Latias! Oi, I cna imagine myself flying over downtown now!  :D LOL! I like to daydream. All those Pokemon lovers, please come here to vote for your favs!
My sister toke the lest and shes got Latias too.

Other sis: Rayquaza (O_O)

You are a Rayquaza. Usually the best in everything you do. People admire your skill and talent. However you tend to look down at others , and will try to do anything you want. You also have a egotistical attitude but you watch what you say.

Defiantly Kyorge, all time awesome Pokemon, I miss him ;___;.

He got deleted on my old saved file. Water Pulse, Thunder, Sheer Cold, and Ice Beam, unstoppable.

Anyways, it says I'm Butterfree. Click to see

Nice description.

Wow, this test is mind-reading(o_O)!!! I cannot believe it can even tell you about yourself (o.o again)!! My friend, Hunt, took the test two times. The 1st try he got Cubone, and the 2nd try he got Rayquaza. And those questions are funny. Like on No. 1, it said "He's so mean!!". Or I think it is...I hope many people will post their results. And people who got flying types, please imagine...

I love those Legendary Pokemon! And this is off topic, but why does it say when you go to Tamagossip it says 404 Error: Board does not exist. Can someone who knows tell me???

Eh, favorite all time pokemon would have to be Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Mudkip or MewTwo.

I did that test and got Aipom ^_^

-Puma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back