Sign in to follow this  
*Pixie_Power

Do I have a secret character?

I got a tamagotchi V2 yesterday and it turned into a star looking thing. I connected it with my regular tamagotchi and when it gave it a prestent. When it came on the screen it turned into a wierd character. It has a hat with an S on it and a round body with arms and legs. When it goes back on its screen it turns into the star looking thing again. :D

Does anybody know what it is? B)

if u connected ur v2 2 a v1 it shows up as the secret character because it cant show v2 characters on v1 but when it returns 2 it's own screen it shows up as a hitodetchi(the star thing u were talkin about)

Hmm... it sounds like a Nazotchi, but I don't think it has an S on its hat. ;) The V2 "starfish" is Hitodetchi.

Did you connect said V2 with a V1?

I got a tamagotchi V2 yesterday and it turned into a star looking thing. I connected it with my regular tamagotchi and when it gave it a prestent. When it came on the screen it turned into a wierd character. It has a hat with an S on it and a round body with arms and legs. When it goes back on its screen it turns into the star looking thing again. :)

Does anybody know what it is? :(

it came up like that cuz V2 is different frum V1 so the graphics went bak to how it would look like in the V1

Mine did that the other day too; kinda freaked me out... this little round black thing under a huge hat :(

Dude, what u have witnessed is a graphic muddle-up. :kuribotchi: (no, theres nothing wrong with ur tamagotchi :furawatchi: )The version 2 graphics are 2 advanced 4 version 1. It's called a nazotchi i think. its happened 2 my version 1.

:P tama master Sarah :(

this little S on nazotchi's hat is the shiney part! it turns back into hitodetchi.

No, it shows the secret character because it couldn't show V2 graphics.

exactly